buyer beware1

Old 08-16-2008, 05:30 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: buter beware

Originally Posted by vaberline
the car was as stated . if "your uncle" would have looked at the pics that i had sent him and i had brought with me he would have send that it was a restoration. i even took pics of the underside of the car and any other pics that he wanted,but NO he didn't even want to look at the pics of the restoration that i had with me. i alos had a couple of thousand dollars worth of extra parts that i was going to just give him.
well anyway i have sold the car and the party that i sold it to was very happy with the deal.
his "uncle" would even offer to help pay for the expenses. If the man would have responded to my e-mail I would have offered to split the expenses, but he wouldn't answer my e-mail.
he did have them listed under 2 names and i have the ads to prove it because i am saving everything that is put on this site . if i wanted to i could probably sue him for slander for calling me a liar because like i stated before i had and still have all the pics. of the car in question.
thanks for the time
Post the pics of the car.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:13 AM
skatou
SHOW GUEST

Default buyer beware 1

I SAW THE PICS IT LOOKED LIKE A VERY NICE CAR BUT WE ALL KNOW PICTURES ARE JUST THAT PICTURES. ITS NOT THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SUEING I GUESS WE BOTH CAN SUE YOU FOR YOU CALLING US SCAMMERS IS THAT NOT SLANDER?AND YES HE DID HAVE IT LISTED UNDER TWO NAMES AS I EXPLAINED ALREADY IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION. SEE ITS THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL YOU LACK.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:28 AM
skatou
SHOW GUEST

Default buyer beware 1

IM DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IM SURE WE CAN GO BACK AND FORTH.IM SKATOU IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS AND HAVE MY UNCLES CAR LISTED GALAXIE 500 AND HE ALSO HAS IT LISTED OUT OF DARIEN IM NOT A SCAMMER AND NEITHER IS HE AND I HAVE BEEN BUYING AND SELLING CARS ON HERE FOR A WHILE.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:27 PM
ss427nova
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: buyer beware 1

Originally Posted by skatou
I SAW THE PICS IT LOOKED LIKE A VERY NICE CAR BUT WE ALL KNOW PICTURES ARE JUST THAT PICTURES. ITS NOT THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE.IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SUEING I GUESS WE BOTH CAN SUE YOU FOR YOU CALLING US SCAMMERS IS THAT NOT SLANDER?AND YES HE DID HAVE IT LISTED UNDER TWO NAMES AS I EXPLAINED ALREADY IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION. SEE ITS THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL YOU LACK.
It's NOT slander, it's Libel! Get that right! And good luck proving who was behind the keys when he was "libeled"!