This is my most popular combo for Top Sportsman guys. It applies to NA, Blown and Nitrous combos.
You need to know what the car is doing during limited qualifying shots.
For NA the kit comes with fuel pressure and pan vac.
For blown the kit comes with fuel pressure and boost.
For Nitrous racers the kit comes with bottle and enrichment fuel pressures.
And if you are spraying for the first time, the 2 secrets of consistency with Nitrous; monitoring BOTTLE PRESSURE, and good record keeping with TIMER SETTINGS. Call any of the Nitrous wizards out there and ask what a 50lb change in bottle pressure will cost you in HP. Or what .020 in timer 1 will do. I can tell you from personal experience timer 1 can kick your butt!
This kit will put you on track! Don't wait till August after loosing early or maybe not even qualifying for the first couple of races.
- Sportsman Logger kit
- 2 pressure sensors fuel/nitrous or fuel/boost.
- 9' Vnet cable
Here is some of the stuff it will do:
* Show converter / clutch slip
* Identify tire spin
* Show wheel speed
* Show trap RPM
* Show exact differences in runs with overlay.
* Show bottle pressure all the way down the track
* Show fuel pressure all the way down the track
* Print & e-mail graphs
* Keep an exact log book of the above
The sportsman logger kit includes:
- Engine RPM, Shaft RPM (with collar)
- 12 volt event (like trans brake release, throttle stop, nitrous enable etc)
- Laptop accessories (this is big believe me)
Contact Greg 609-265-2110
email [email protected]
Order online 24/7 http://www.motorsportsinnovations.com/RacePak/racepak-sportsman.htm