Seller NOT Following through with instructions

Old 07-24-2008, 06:09 AM
Taxman
APPRENTICE

Take care guys
Old 07-24-2008, 09:23 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SOOOOOOOO--YOU GAVE HIM ALL HIS MONEY BACK [ ALL OF IT INCLUDING HIS SHIPPING MONEY}!!!!!!!

IT IS NOT DONE TILL IT IS ALL SETTLED AND THEN HE CAN COME BACK ON HERE AND LET US KNOW!!!

BY THE WAY WE ARE NOT ALL IDIOTS AND BULLIES HIDING BEHIND A KEYBOARD[ WE DO HAVE PROFILES FILLED OUT AND STILL STAND FOR WHAT IS GOOD AND HONEST DEALINGS ON THIS SITE] :wink: :wink:

LIVELY
Old 07-24-2008, 03:22 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I will 2nd what LIVLEY said... furthermore, we are not ripping people off like yourself... not one of us has said that your actions are justified. Last, I don't think a coward like yourself would stand a chance in person with any of us... I think you are a scared little boy who can't become a MAN, still scammin' & living like a common criminal. What is really funny is that you trying to justify your actions... which is so far from being respectful that it really makes you look stupid.
Old 07-24-2008, 05:18 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: TAXMAN I BELIEVE YOUR THE IDIOT, YOU HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOR ON HERE.