This guy is a con dont trust jayss10

Old 11-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Jay still cant get on the board so he asked me to post this up for him.

Okay guys this is to finish it. I'm not going to say he didn't ask for a bill of sale because he did ask for one. He knew there was no title and I didn't put all this in there because it would of been over 4 pages long and a lot of it was bickering back and forth over the deal. All I was trying to show was that I asked for a deposit or for him to send his man with the money before I stripped my car and he refused either one, so the deal was done in my mind and in his last post he said he wasn't against a deposit and that I was trying to rip him off. I don't see anywhere in our deal where I was trying to rip him off in any way. I was getting the car and I do now have the car, so there was no intention of getting money from him and me not giving him the car. It was just a matter he got mad because I wouldn't do things his way, so I guess that warrents being put in the scammer section. That's whats wrong with people. They would destroy someone's reputation because they want to. I'm a gold seller with all my honor payments paid even above the percentage asked for. Look at his and see how many he has and even his friend that I dealt with has zero honor payments also. So I guess it comes down to trusting in who you believe is right because there's not going to be anyone admitting they're wrong in this case. Thanks to all my friends who defended me and to my other's who are reading this. I think I've explained myself and I'm done with this. I've typed my fingers to the bones. lol.. Your friend, Jay

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-12-2011, 09:20 AM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Wazup here ATTORNEY at law; :lol: saltflatjunky grow up and move on your just mad that you didnt get the car so leave Jay alone. The jury on here has found jayss10 "NOT GUILTY".

When you call out the dogs you may get bitten! They seem to allways get to the bottom of things wright or wrong.
Old 11-12-2011, 02:40 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

so when does throwing in religion or being a retired attorney have anything to do with this deal ? I am a former State Trooper but that doesn't matter here one bit.

Hey just to let people know...there is a law still on the books here in S.C. thats states if you spit on the sidewalk you can be charged and get 30 days in Jail....lol...is it ever enforced ?...NO........ :shock:

Open titles I am sure its not legal but the only reason it is not legal is because the state and county are missing out on State sales tax and county Property tax in states where there is property tax ( like S.C.)

So this law is not a Buyer/Consumer protection law..its a Money thing for the government..

Now as far as throwing this Attorney Stuff around...I will lay all bets On Our Resident SCORP If you want to start Fine detailing this law stuff.

Salt you have a legal Point but it doesn't really apply to the issue you really had with the seller...If the man would have agreed to The deal you offered without asking for a deposit you would have done the deal with an open title anyways..which is the only reason the State would have got involved with anyhow..beacuse they would have gigged the seller/Buyer for not paying the taxes by leaving an open title...I am almost 100% positive any DA would not care if you paid the seller in pennies, dollars etc...and I am Quite sure they woulld not have cared if you pre-paid for the car or not as long AS THEY ( State) GOT THEIR CUT IN TAXES BY FILLING OUT THE TITLE TRANSER INFORMATION.
I guess you never put on back of a title or a bill of Sale a lower sales price than you actually paid for a MV also...lol...I know, I know you haven't done that ever because you are a Bishop and we all know all good Bishops pay their taxes...right ? LMAO

So lets get back to what really got you fired up enough to Post your scammer Thread...

Guys Tell me am I close here or Not ? Scorp what do you say ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-12-2011, 03:10 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

8) ops: 8) ops:
Old 11-12-2011, 03:54 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

BJUICE, YOU ARE ON THE MONEY.I DON'T KNOW THE SELLER BUT BASED ON THIS FORUM I WOULD BUY FROM HIM ANYTIME!!!!
Old 11-12-2011, 05:13 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

ok heres my thoughts
A. seller says best of his knowledge ss car and offers vin to any buyer to verify (or my thoughts check for my self) no big deal
B. if i know im just waiting for delivery or final lose ends on a deal and am thinking about selling i wouldnt be afraid to post/put feelers out there
C. if some one wants it or parts and ive explained the fact that its not yet in my drive way and they still want and i gotta pull parts then i want a deposit but would be refundable only if something happend and car never showed ect

so in short i dont see anything wrong with how deal was done there was no money exchange no one got screwed over sounds to me like original poster has same complex my 2yr old has wants it her way and when she wants it but again jmo
Old 11-12-2011, 07:28 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by Saltflatjunky
I never asked him to remove any parts. He offered me a rolling chassis for $18,000 then asked for a deposit. He said he would remove the motor and transmission and misc parts. I said ok I will send a driver to your door with cash.(( So again he offered me a rolling Chassis that he did not have in his possession,So I ask why would you offer a rolling chassis if you dont have a rolling chassis?

This is for everyone to know it is a law in every state you can not ask for a deposit on an item you do not own that legally belongs to a third party.

Now if I had a car that I owned then yes sir I would require a deposit before I would remove the engine. Agreed

And to the gentleman asking about if I would take a deposit for a case the answer is also yes but I was a criminal attorney!

God bless
not the owner and asking for money ! shady practice .

line up all the maybe buyers , a few hundred , doesnt matter the number .. who cares if not asking for money and say you may have one icoming in
Old 11-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nopro
Originally Posted by Saltflatjunky
I never asked him to remove any parts. He offered me a rolling chassis for $18,000 then asked for a deposit. He said he would remove the motor and transmission and misc parts. I said ok I will send a driver to your door with cash.(( So again he offered me a rolling Chassis that he did not have in his possession,So I ask why would you offer a rolling chassis if you dont have a rolling chassis?

This is for everyone to know it is a law in every state you can not ask for a deposit on an item you do not own that legally belongs to a third party.

Now if I had a car that I owned then yes sir I would require a deposit before I would remove the engine. Agreed

And to the gentleman asking about if I would take a deposit for a case the answer is also yes but I was a criminal attorney!

God bless
not the owner and asking for money ! shady practice .

line up all the maybe buyers , a few hundred , doesnt matter the number .. who cares if not asking for money and say you may have one icoming in
NoPro-

If Junky can answer my questions it might put this in a different perspective. The timeline kinda interests me.

Suppose for example that Junky finds out from his friend that he is trading the car to someone (Jay) and then contacts Jay for a price on just the body. Suppose this predates the ad?

Would it be wrong for Jayss10 to give him a price on the body only? Should he ask for a deposit to dismantle the car?

Was the deal with Junky contingent on him getting the car?

Jay says Junky and the other trader were buddys so ts logical to suppose Junky knew about the deal before others and perhaps he was trying to get a jump on Jays' post.

Not sure, but when I read the post it almost seems like Junky, tried to cut a deal based on another deal that he was aware of and when it didnt work out he got ticked and started throwing al sorts of legal stuff at Jay.

Just a weird hunch.

Scorp
Old 11-13-2011, 09:59 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

x2 scorp you just shortened my ramblings lol
Old 11-13-2011, 02:29 PM
hotrodstudio
APPRENTICE

Well I see this has caused some ramblings.

Ok the SS has nothing to with me so I will stay out of that deal.But I will say this when someones ad clearly says I have a clean SS chevelle big block blah blah blah and you sell it as an SS not a clone that is a felony it is called deception of a vehicle. I called Colorado Utah and Jays state of Indiana. I asked my neighbor who is a Utah trooper and he agrees as well. In m eyes you dont tell someone I ran the numbers and this is a real SS and I have paper work to prove it! Now those statements incriminate Jay. If any of you did a deal and found out latter you had been duped you would be upset. But again it has nothing to do with me but I know what I would do if I was on the bad end of that deal.

Now back to this deal. In my opinion You dont offer a roller for sale that is not a roller.That is just silly I had a driver ready to go at anytime.

He emailed me and asked for money a week before he had the car in his possession

This is old sorry to give my opinion I did not get the car I honestly would have if this would not have happened. I would not ask for a deposit sorry that is just me. If someone shakes my hand and says a deal is done then I think the deal is done. But I would never ask for a deposit on car that is in someones garage and not my own.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -