Opinions??

Old 06-29-2008, 07:34 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

I know for sure that speedy121 is still using RJ,but he still doesn't respond to my messages.

May have to post an ad explaining this situation.I know not everyone comes into the forums,and I don't wanna see someone else have dealings like I have had with this guy!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:35 AM
speedy121
SHOW GUEST

Default gsforless

first of all id like to say that gs is crazy i noway no how told him the car had q1a shocks all the way around the car or a timming retard box so i dont unerstand why he is crying now i had the car noterized from his name and it was not being drove anywhere because it needed a motor the 1 that was in it was junk and futher more no 1 made him trade if u didnt want to trade it wouldnt have mattered to me yea i made the drive not him so all he had to say was no i cant trade and i would have went on back home but he must have thought he got a good deal because he traded an didnt say a thing about any thing on the car so why does he want to bitch about it now as far as im concerend he came out with the better end of the deal but i got what i want and he got what he wanted so o well quit whinning a trade is a trade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 07-07-2008, 08:50 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

1.)Glad to see you finally decided to join us,instead of continuing to hide.

2.)Which is it?Was the engine in the car I traded you junk,or was it"in the garage with the rearend out",as you said in a Racingjunk message to me?If the engine IS junk in it,possibly it's due to all the smoke rolling up from the rear tires in the picture on your profile(IF you have it turned on today).I drove the car to work daily with NO problems.

3.)Why did the picture you sent me of the rear suspension on the car you traded me show QA1 shocks?

4.) If you "never agreed to leave the timing controller on the car",as you stated in a Racingjunk message,why did I even know it ever had one on it in the first place.The telephone agreement was that ALL electronics stayed with the car,with the exception of the 6al box.

5.)I don't give a damn if you "notarized" the car I traded you fifteen times,that don't get it out of my name until it's ran through the system in Frankfort.The deal you agreed to was to TRANSFER the car,not "notarize" it,but that's not a concern now,I cleaned that mess up myself.

6.)If you think I'm "crazy",I'll be more than happy to show you just how right you are the next time I run into you.

Come back soon!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:06 AM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

[img][img][/img]

Come on now,James.Tell everyone here the story ya told me.Tell 'em how"the Malibu has never had QA1s on the back of it,and if you sent me a pic of a car with QA1s on it,you must have sent me a pic of your father-in-law's Nova,by mistake".
Old 07-07-2008, 03:44 PM
speedy121
SHOW GUEST

your right u did tie up the loose end i know u junked the title but it was done ileagely is what the dmv said and some one is going to be in some trouble u can count on that and as for u threating me well im sure there is something that i can do about that too like i said if u didnt want to trade then u should have said no and that was all it would have took. if u felt like u got a bad deal then u shouldnt have traded im not going to keep this crap up its childish so now im the 1 who got screwed but ill have the last word on that
Old 07-07-2008, 03:57 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I haven't voiced a opinion here as often as i use to but i may have missed something,
[ 1] didn't you see the part's changed or gone when you traded?

[2] If so why did you go ahead with the trade?

I was just wondering about this!!
Old 07-07-2008, 04:08 PM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

I did see that the parts were changed/missing.That's not the problem,it was merely thrown in for everyone elses benefit-a reference for any future potential deals.The whole problem came in when this guy wouldn't get the car I traded him outta my name.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:17 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gsforless
I did see that the parts were changed/missing.That's not the problem,it was merely thrown in for everyone elses benefit-a reference for any future potential deals.The whole problem came in when this guy wouldn't get the car I traded him outta my name.

SORRY GLENN[REALLY]-BUT I THINK [ I] WENT TOOOOO FAR ON THIS ONE

YOU ARE CORRECT ON BEING UPSET ABOUT THE TITLE TRANSFER :shock: :shock: --{I WAS HAVING ONE OF THOSE DAYS}OLD AGE 8) 8) / HIGH PRICES :? :?

MY 2 CENTS--LIVELY
Old 07-07-2008, 06:00 PM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

lively-I have watched this forum for a long time,and always valued your opinions/input on a lot of situations(none of which involved me,until this one).I do believe you need to re-read the facts concerning this one.

1).The parts/deal is not/never was the issue here.

2).He offered to come to me.I was in no way obligated to "offer"him anything for making the trip.On another note,if you feel that I was,as stated in a previous post in this thread,I did GIVE the man a 7.5 posi and 4.10 gear for the car I traded him,which was NOT part of the deal.

3).I most certainly did NOT agree to him taking the title and transferring it whenever he seen fit to do so.It was AGREED that it would be done the first of the business week,when the office was open to do so.Read the post.

4).There is nothing "secret" about it.After giving the man nearly 6 weeks to transfer the car,I was left with no choice but to junk the title on it.Where is the arrogance or spitefulness in not wanting a complete stranger(of questionable character),to drive a car that is registered to me for well over a month?

5).What "this man",in fact needed to do,was to keep his word and transfer the damn car,and avoid all this.He was WELL aware three days before the fact,(and more than a month after he took the car)what would happen if the title did not get transferred.

lively,if protecting myself on this deal,after being far more than fair with this guy,makes me someone you "would not trust at all to deal with",your judgement is obviously not what I gave it credit for being.

lively,to put things in better perspective for you,have you got anything sitting around I can come get and drive the wheels off of,with no regard for the consequences YOU'LL face(after all,it is registered to YOU) if I hit another car and kill someone,rob a bank in it,let someone else borrow it and do whatever they want in it,etc?

lively,with any due respect,you're way off on this one.

Glen
Old 07-07-2008, 06:18 PM
speedy121
SHOW GUEST

im not looking for a trade back im looking for legal action now on this matter because the dmv said someone had to lie to be able to junk the title with out turning in the tag so i guess thats where this is heading

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -