Beware from you you buy from..

Old 02-25-2009, 08:33 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by eds66nova
I don't know, does it Chris?

ahhh yes...Carma strikes again..

Ed i am just glad you grew a pair and decided to join us instead of watching..i was beginning to think you was The funny type. :shock:

see the Man's (homegrown) other thread and My reply to him...

One of you is lieing thru your teeth..and ED since i already know your true color's..guess where i am placing my Bet.

For those of you that wonder where this has come from.here is a link to catch you up...and here was his post he made on his blower add...
Real Jerk IMO...
Do the reading and you make the call.

Ahh Yes Ed..You might want to see where you have your two feet planted..picking a fight in my back yard you might not like the outcome.

that Bs you posted on the classified's...that fine and dandy i cannot do anything about that...but Now your in my world (forum)...i will not pick on you or anything like that ..I all but begged you to come on here and give yourside of our little childish venture but all you would do is sign on and read the truth i posted about you. NOW DONT you DARE try to come in here 2 months later and try to deFend that Bullchit you posted about me on your Blower ad on the classifieds...you will not like me i assure you...other than that enjoy the forum........

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...2-for-SBC.html

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-25-2009, 08:37 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

You may have an arguement on just like brand new. But I don't think you were scammed, you paid 600.00 for a 1200.00 carb. 1/2 price of new should of made you wonder enough to ask for additional photos. I think you should pull your ad and assume some responsibility of not being fully aware of just what your getting. There are 3 clear photos of the carb. Everybody wants a 50.00 part to make a second difference but very seldom ever happens. JMO
Old 02-25-2009, 08:54 AM
EdsMousePower
SHOW GUEST

I want to thank all of you for your replies. It is great to hear all differant opinions. We all have ours don't we. But the real FACT remains. Paid too much, got a deal, whatever. All he had to do was be HONEST and let me decide if I wanted to buy or not. So let's all gang up and have a great day.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:19 AM
EdsMousePower
SHOW GUEST

I am going to sign off now Brian. I made my point whether you want to continue to be biased in your opponions or not.
I still think your FORUM THINGY is for you to enjoy ripping people without merrit. OH sorry, that is my oppinion isn't it.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:22 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Beware from you you buy from..

It is a shame that some sellers will not be honest as to the product they sell. I bought in good faith from Homegrown440 at his price :evil: two dominator carburatrers advertised as "JUST LIKE BRAND NEW" when in fact they were very used and in need of repair. The pictures were very selectively taken not to show true condition. I can not believe one would rip off a fellow Junk member in this way, but I guess the $$ rules.
You purchased used carbs anyone that does this can about count on needing to take them apart and rebuild them pretty common. If you wanted a new carb you should of purchased one.

The fact is the guy got on here and give his side of the story and you havent said anything back there :?:

and Brian is a good guy that is respected here we will leave it at that ..
Old 02-25-2009, 11:55 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I am going to sign off now Brian. I made my point whether you want to continue to be biased in your opponions or not.
I still think your FORUM THINGY is for you to enjoy ripping people without merrit. OH sorry, that is my oppinion isn't it.
Homegrown440
SHOW GUEST

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:39 am Post subject: Watch who you sell to!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sold two BG carbs to eds66nova and a painless switch panel and knocke off $200 from my asking price because he bought it all.He called me and asked about the carbs and I told him they were both used and I had not run them I did'nt know what jets were in them or anything like that!These was nice used carbs in perfect condition.When he received the parts he did'nt bother to call me to talk about what his problem was with the parts .He just starts sending obsene messages saying that it was junk and this and that bs and wanting part of his money back!He could've called and told me he did'nt want the stuff and sent it back to me for a full refund.No he wants to go file a dispute with paypal asking for a refund of $300 and keep the parts!Please look at the add #1465633 and decide who wants to rip who off.If anyone buys from me and is not happy with the parts I'll gladly give your money back for the parts not a third of it and you keep the part!This is a used parts sale not a gimme your parts !Thanks Homegrown440

Good Try Mr. Ed..here is Homegrowns post from another thread...
How about trying to act like man this time around and give him a call . He has said he will give you a full refund for his parts back....sounds like to me you trying to Scam the man by keeping his stuff and getting the Money Back.

And you had the nerve to block me for thinking i made a low ball $900 plus shipping begining offer for your 142 blower ??...Gezzzzz :roll:

Hey i could really care less about mine and your deal.....that was nothing...but you need to Man up and give the man his parts back and get your money refund...or forever be a Punk !

YES,,,this is just my opinion once again...and Yes i am ripping you apart until you do the right thingy...what's it gonna be Ed...Man or Punk ?...
i say Punk....prove me wrong ! 8)
Old 02-25-2009, 12:30 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Homegrown440
SHOW GUEST

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:39 am Post subject: Watch who you sell to!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sold two BG carbs to eds66nova and a painless switch panel and knocke off $200 from my asking price because he bought it all.He called me and asked about the carbs and I told him they were both used and I had not run them I did'nt know what jets were in them or anything like that!These was nice used carbs in perfect condition.When he received the parts he did'nt bother to call me to talk about what his problem was with the parts .He just starts sending obsene messages saying that it was junk and this and that bs and wanting part of his money back!He could've called and told me he did'nt want the stuff and sent it back to me for a full refund.No he wants to go file a dispute with paypal asking for a refund of $300 and keep the parts!Please look at the add #1465633 and decide who wants to rip who off.If anyone buys from me and is not happy with the parts I'll gladly give your money back for the parts not a third of it and you keep the part!This is a used parts sale not a gimme your parts !Thanks Homegrown440

Good Try Mr. Ed..here is Homegrowns post from another thread...
How about trying to act like man this time around and give him a call . He has said he will give you a full refund for his parts back....sounds like to me you trying to Scam the man by keeping his stuff and getting the Money Back.

And you had the nerve to block me for thinking i made a low ball $900 plus shipping begining offer for your 142 blower ??...Gezzzzz :roll:

Hey i could really care less about mine and your deal.....that was nothing...but you need to Man up and give the man his parts back and get your money refund...or forever be a Punk !

YES,,,this is just my opinion once again...and Yes i am ripping you apart until you do the right thingy...what's it gonna be Ed...Man or Punk ?...
i say Punk....prove me wrong ! 8)
Damn........
Well Ed you put your thread on the right post. The only thingy you got wrong is that your the scammer..........
As the truth comes out, man your a joke, your block bjuice from pm'n you because you thought he low balled you, and then you low ball Homegrown440, then try to get another $300.00 off, then put ads out and come on here with pure BS about Homegrown440. Your pathetic. You want everything for nothing and then want full retail for your sh#t. Whats bad is you get the carb for almost nothing and like a kid you sit in the corner and cry in your fruit loops, because you we're able to screw him.
Suck it up and be a man. Hey, I know, you can block everybody!! Because I bet Homegrown is wishing he had blocked you.
Show some class and Man up!!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:31 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

You are such a drama Queen Mr Ed !..you done went over to the classifieds and posted the carb for sale claiming you just want your Money back, you leave no phone # etc....but in reality you just wanted to Rip Homegrown....and you feel the classifieds is the place to do it.

Homegrown already said he would give you a refund if you would just call him....how about dealing with him on the forum on his post he made..or better than that...call him..

I still say forever punk !

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/9...-NEW-Dom..html

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

This is exactly the same situation I ran into on EPAY. Sold a set of LT1 valve covers that were nice- started the auction at $40. This clown bids them to $130, blows the other bidders away. I send him the covers which were very nice with no damage, and he receives them, says they are cracked and it will be $30 to fix them. Told me it would be in my best interest to protect my feedback rating so i should refund the bucks to him.

I offered him a full refund, and the Wipe wont reply back and immediately slams me with negative. The reason why I closed the account and dont sell on the Internet anymore.

When a full refund is offered to a complainer and he turns it down- it means exactly what Bjuice and others are suggesting- he wants the items for a lot less.

Homegrown- why not do to Eds66Nova what he did to Bjuice. He thought Bjuice lowballed him and blocked him from contact, since he is obviously doing the same thing to you that he claims Bjuice did to him. Use the same solution block him.

You have nothing to prove to the forum and notify RJ of any inappropriate classifieds wording.

Scorp
Old 02-25-2009, 04:27 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Wow EDWARD... I would be surprised if you even get back on this thread. There is enough incriminating evidence to show you are a PUNK ... You are what I would call a PETTY scammer who is just not smart enough to do the big ones!!! LOL!!! Go run & hide... you are only digging DEEPER.... Run Forrest, RUN!!!

How about this idea: take your Dominators you got for HALF PRICE & buy rebuild kits & shut your mouth... BBEEEEOOTCH. BTW, I do remember when you blocked Bjuice on the blower too... it was just an OFFER... take it or leave it whiner... what a JOKE. The sweet smell of justice, you gotta love it!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -