Tom Jones AKA Tomsrods is a scammer

Old 01-23-2011, 09:09 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Would someone wake me when this is over? :roll: Thank You, and good night.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:15 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

x2 Mike :roll: :roll:

Mark
Old 01-23-2011, 09:16 AM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

1st of all we will forget about everything else on the chevy 11 i dont want to start again. but if your ad on it said it was street legal right you said it right? what happened with the street legal tires, the ones on it said not for street use! regaurdless of anything you say whole car or not it was not street legal and that is what your ad stated. post the ad # yourself bart for everyone to see, i already posted the words from it.
2nd the pic i used was mineyou gave it to me from a email you sent of pics. it was 2 days before you contacted me and anything could have happend.i said no false statements in my ad nor did we trade on the same ad as you say it was the other with the tractor in the snow. and you know this is true so preach it til your blue in the face.
you inspected the tractor before trade you liked it you heard it run and operate, the phone call you made to me on monday was at 4:35 i have my cell phone records.
now we can do this however you want does not matter to me. i took the ad of the 66 of line just so i wouldnt hear you keep whinning. not because im afraid to get in trouble because like i said you sent me the email with the pics therefore they are mine. the dates and times say it all.
also after a little legal advise i have all the proof i need. i never stated my tractor was a 2004 either. read my old ad with you ad number and read it carefully then read your old ad from the chevy 11 is all anyone has to do to see who has commited fraud. so lets just let the courts handel this if thats what you want.

thanks pete. tom
Old 01-23-2011, 09:45 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

LYING TOM! I thought you were done.

I have street tires for the Chevy 11. I gave you what you asked for and more. I never said you said your ad listed the tractor as a 2004. It didn't! It just showed that you were selling Able Tractor and Equipmnet's tractor as your own. Or at least until you got someone interested and made the switch. I never emailed or gave you a pic of the Chevy 11 or permission to use it. You copied it from my ad like you did the ad from Abele Tractor and Equipment in Albany NY.

Bait and Switch. It's a crime! I thought I would give you time to think everything over that you had done and come clean but once a weasel always a weasel. SCREAM WEASEL SCREAM!
You are a babbling, whining weasel caught in your own trap. I will be filing the complaint with (IC3) FBI, tomorrow. NUFF SAID!
Old 01-23-2011, 09:50 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

CATEGORY :: Heavy EquipmentMain Category

WILL TRADE
LIKE NEW
Ad #2083774 Posted:2010-12-30 23:15:40
This ad expires in 60 days.
$14,000.00

2002 MASSEY FERGUSON 1440 4X4 TRACTOR
40 HP, GLOW PLUG HEATING, 678 HRS,FRONT LOADER, TIRES LIKE NEW - VERY LITTLE WEAR, AIR RIDE SEAT,3 POINT,SHUDDLE SHIFT, 4 SPEED - HI AND LOW RANGE,ALL FLUIDS AND SERVICED ON 6-11-10, THE DEALER SAID BOOK WAS $18,270 AND SOME CHANGE, NEW WITH ALL OPTIONS COST WAS IN THE MID/HIGH $20'S.
I JUST PURCHASED THIS PAST AUG. FROM DAVIS EQUIP IN ASHLAND KY AND HAVE USED IT ALL I NEED IT FOR, WILL TRADE FOR A NICE MUSCLE CAR OR COUPE BUT IT HAS TO BE NICE! THIS IS NOT CHEAP AND IT WILL HOLD A VERY GOOD BOOK FOR A LONG TIME.

Seller Phone Number: 606-465-5719
This item is USED
Trades ACCEPTED: WATCHA GOT?
Item Location: GREENUP, KY Get Directions To This City

This ad expires in 60 days.

Mark
Old 01-23-2011, 10:35 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

BOY-THAT DO NOT LOOK GOOD-
[TIRES LIKE NEW-VERY LITTLE WEAR]--NAH JUST FALLING APART ops:

[678 HOURS]--LOW HOURS-BUT--NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY AND BEEN ABUSED HEAVILY :twisted:

OH OH --WE HAVE A PROBLEM????? :evil: :roll:
Old 01-23-2011, 10:51 AM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

check date on post above this does not match up to bart story of me posting on jan 1st then taking it off the same day. enough said.
bart if you had street tires why did you not post it on your ad instead of the slicks you had on the car. in your ad it says street legal!
then at the bottom it says drag tires now who was misleading in there ads.
if your going to file with ic3 just to let you know its free and you dont have to wait you can file online anytime, but filing false statements and without proper proof is a crime and you know it. you just get 1 thing wrong and its a lie.
on the other hand the one that i file will have pleanty of proof, witness of what was said, phone records plus our ads and mess from this site.
the day we traded, the post we made, the times we talked and who called who,my home email of you sending me pics from your email with the time i was at your house and time giving you to check and inspect the tractor. you have tried to do this before to other people but this time you will lose. you said it was raining and dark right? we had no problems in your garage where there is pleanty of room to do anything you wanted.
not only will i fill i will fill a suit against you for slander and wrongful judge of character against me and harrassment as well. if you studied law as you say then you know on this forum alone i have proof of that.
you have lied and got caught doi ng so on this site as well. you said i did nothing on helping you pull the engine also but i have a witness and in another statement you said i did help, just quit making shit up im tierd of it! some of what you say is true and alot of the rest is not, so just sit back and let the people judge for themselves who was in the wrong and who is making stuff up and it keeps getting deeper with you doing so.
file your complaint i already have a attourney on the stand by.
by the way the engine i put in the nova is a totally diff engine as i had posted for sale at the time we traded not just some junk engine.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:00 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

Scream Lying Tom! Weasel! I advertised the Chevy 11 for a long time in several different categories, drag, prostreet, nostalgia etc. It would fit all those categories. It was just a matter of changing tires etc. That is called "Targeting Your
Market". Any advertising not reaching your market is a waste.

Here are some more threats on me. You should hear them all. I won't put them on but I have a record of each and every one. I don't threaten anyone and yes I do have a problem with scammers and criminals. Keep rambling , stuttering, stammering and rattling idiot.You have probably told over a hundred lies in this forum alone not to mention twisting and mistating everything you could dream up. Attorney's just love stuff like this expecially the dumb ones. The more you respond and lie on here the deeper you get. Nothing and I mean nothing excused the fraud.

BAIT AND SWITCH
You need a criminal attorney that charges $2000 and up an hour not a a little dumb attorney on here scrounging through the forums looking for chicken feed.
Old 01-23-2011, 12:04 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Post them up here so everyone can see them :!: :!:

Mark
Old 01-23-2011, 12:19 PM
jdrods
SHOW GUEST

i'm with mopar,post them on here so we all can see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -