My Running Scammer Diary

Old 10-05-2009, 03:21 PM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short...but what happened to the guy Scorp? Did you get your money/parts??? You got me hooked, I wanna know how it turned out.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

I guess I forgot to wrap this up.

Yep I got the parts- I spoke to his family, his father and his little bro. Stayed on him on the other forum, and oh did he whine- The Mods got on me because they said I was too tough on him.

I downloaded pics off his profile and found his girl friend and her address. I spoke to her as well- I let her know that since she took his checks that she was his accomplice- since she was from out of the country- I mentioned that I would have to inform INS that she was running a scam and maybe they would revoke her visa. She wasnt happy about that.

I got the manifolds and never even opened them, I gave them to the guy that bought the car from me.

And the punk who tried to scam me? When he found out that I gave them away, he posted :what kind of hot rodder are you?"

I guess I am the kind who is committed.

So it ended in a positive and I learned a bunch along the way.

Scorp
Old 10-07-2009, 03:47 PM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

I got the manifolds and never even opened them, I gave them to the guy that bought the car from me.

And the punk who tried to scam me? When he found out that I gave them away, he posted :what kind of hot rodder are you?"

THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE!!! I'D DEAL WITH A GUY LIKE YOU ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
Old 10-16-2009, 09:34 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Good to hear that you got your stuff Scorp. Also good to hear there was some whining along the way on his part.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:50 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
I guess I forgot to wrap this up.

Yep I got the parts- I spoke to his family, his father and his little bro. Stayed on him on the other forum, and oh did he whine- The Mods got on me because they said I was too tough on him.

I downloaded pics off his profile and found his girl friend and her address. I spoke to her as well- I let her know that since she took his checks that she was his accomplice- since she was from out of the country- I mentioned that I would have to inform INS that she was running a scam and maybe they would revoke her visa. She wasnt happy about that.

So it ended in a positive and I learned a bunch along the way.

Scorp
A scamer usually doesn't just have one thing wrong with their life. Usually has several or many things going on. Can we just kill 'em all?? PLEASE!
Old 02-07-2010, 01:31 AM
Addictedcarnut
SHOW GUEST

WOW...I just read all these posts.Very interesting..
I feel the same way...Go After These Dead-Beats,don't let them take your hard earned money !!!

Keep these SCAMMERS Off Rj.. !!!!!! :evil:
Old 05-25-2010, 01:34 PM
jerry5177
SHOW GUEST

try this one if you are having trouble with allprorace engines. attorney general of texas. web www.texas attorneygeneral.gov. these guys are more than willing to help all they can
Old 05-30-2010, 03:34 PM
mybad68
SHOW GUEST

Default ARE THERE SCAMMERS ON THIS SITE?

:evil: CHECK OUT AD #1906697. ANYONE LOOKING FOR A DEAL?
Old 05-30-2010, 05:26 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

scam!!!!!
Old 05-30-2010, 05:27 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

I know man i saw a 442 cheap by the same user Big Scam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -