JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 10-04-2008, 07:43 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Brian.

I had said I will make it right. I will send them another engine. They can keep that one to and just pay the shipping on another one. I think that is fare.
Either A 355SBC, A 383 SBC or a 350 Vortec. all longblocks.

I can see If I can give the guy who bought the blower his money back + some for the repairs and I can send the blower back if he will do that

Either way But I will NOT pay for the shipping (I am already getting screwed!!) I don't think its very fair and man do I wish they would admit their wrong doings and tell the truth about the picture.

As far as the Picture. We had many phone conversations also and prior to them sending out the blower They were made aware that the picture was only for reference..
Old 10-04-2008, 07:46 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Poeple like me Look If phone conversations could be posted you would understand the deal we made.
He was to send out the carbs also.

Thanks for your input though..
You should read everything
Old 10-04-2008, 07:48 PM
altailites
JUNIOR BUILDER

Great post Brian and all I can say hes dammmm lucky he did'nt send that junk azzz motor to me :twisted: Josh be a man and do the right thing
Old 10-04-2008, 07:53 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by bjuice
Josh ( totrade)..i read your engine ad over and over again..No-where did i see you say the picture wasn't the acutal egine you were selling. If it had i would have given you that.

Now i have been around on this site since 2003..and i have seen classified ads with pictures that clearly state "sample Picture"...yours doesn't even come close.

Boonesracing i would print the ad "No doubt"...this was very Misleading and i think the man will have problems just defending his ad if you pushed this issue...IMO

Make it right Josh..forget a minute about lawyers,court and all the Bull crap and concentrate on doing WHATS RIGHT !!

On very small scale this is one Good example of why we ( USA) is in the shape we are today..too many people hollering everything under the sun besides stepping up and doing the right thing.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/12804...s-Trades-.html

i was offfended when i pulled up your ad..this is shameful in my opinion.

MAKE IT RIGHT JOSH.

maybe this has done been mentioned somewhwere in the begining of all these post..but here goes anyway..i got to looking at Josh other ads and the 383 small block in the pro-touring 69 camaro sure looks like the same engine used in the picture of the Bum engine ad. ????

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13308...o-Trades-.html

again maybe this was already noticed ?

Brian
Actually the motor that is in that car was one I purchased from Ad #1205498. Look at the intake Ect.
Proform Valve covers are cheap hell I can send the boones a set of those to...

I have tried numerous times to make this right..

Thanks Though
Old 10-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

those aren't H-BEAM rods either...
Old 10-04-2008, 08:39 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey you need to make this trade right, you had his blower and sold it with a engine, pocket money and send him a junk engine, I have better looking engines that i use parts from.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:16 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Pictures would be great but how bout a name and a phone number of the guy who bought the blower.

What type of blower was this that it only brought 750.00 on resell.

I smell tuna.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:34 PM
tafc550
SHOW GUEST

I've got a question.

Why should he have to pay shipping when the engine you shipped was junk? He already payed to ship it once.

Look at the crank.... it has rust on it. Rust takes time to develop, so I would say that your story of "him pouring something over it" is bs.

You are a rip off and the guy was smart enough to catch you. There is not a judge in any court who will side with " I didn't know it was junk that's how I bought it"... You are still responsible for the sale. It is your responsibility to go after the guy who sold you the junk engine. If that is truly what happened :roll:
Old 10-04-2008, 10:53 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with tafc550. If I was the dude that was caught up in a lie like this guy is, I would do everythig i could to get my piece of crap engine back and get him his blower or money back to him to avoid a law suite and possibly jail time
Old 10-05-2008, 03:08 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Josh,
Read this and think about it.

I did not build this motor although I did run it in my Nova for around 1000 miles or so. I have removed the oil pan and valve covers for inspection. It ran just fine when I pulled it out, installing a big block in the Nova. I will list what I was told is in the motor, like I said I DID NOT build the motor.
I do know:
Block:
3970010 Cast date K 4 9, 2-bolt. Likely has been decked, the stamp pad is machined clean.
Crankshaft:
3932442 Cast Date:A-6-9. I have no idea of the size of the main or rod journals.
Heads:
854434 305 1.75 int. 1.3 exhaust. 1.6 ratio roller rockers.
Rods:
Stock (could be pink rods, not sure though).
Cam:
Supposedly .525 lift Comp Cam, sounds to me as if that is the truth. Motor has a nasty sound for the street.

That is it folks, all I know about the motor. Feel free to ask questions if you have them, will answer if I can. Might trade for a really nice set of Torque Thrust 15" wheels with a 4-3/4" bolt pattern. NO UNILUGS!!

This is a current ad posted by me on Craigslist in Charlotte, NC.

Josh,
This is how an ad should read if you do not know the history or facts of what you are selling. I can't imagine selling ANYTHING that I personally do not know the facts of WITHOUT relaying that to the buyer. You have represented yourself as KNOWING what is in this motor according to your ad. By your emails, you say "That is what he told me"! I do not know if you are a crook or not, but it ain't lookin' good for you dude.

BTW, where are your pictures? Where is the dyno sheet for the advertised hp and torque?

The only way to make it good is give Boone his MONEY back, not another motor, as I have to assume he has lost all faith in your integrity.

Last thing, shut up about the FREE junk carbs he sent you. NOT INCLUDED is what the ad said. I do not know how that even fits into your gripe. :roll:

Always remember, the things you do reflect on your family as well!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -