bad deal with raceface02!

Old 12-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Scamming
What can RacingJunk.com do if I got scammed?

A: We can supply you with any ad and account info if you are taking legal action against this person. If you can fax over documentation that proves you are taking legal action against this person, i.e. court papers or a letter from an attorney we can disable the account, and provide a legal entity with member/ad/message information that will help you with your pursuit of this person.

What can I do to prevent getting scammed

A: It is very important that our members notify us of any potential scams or scamers right away. In addition to informing us of potential scams, we strongly encourage our members to use an ESCROW account to complete any transactions that you are not making in person. We encourage members to use an escrow service to make sure that your transaction is safely done. An escrow service protects both parties involved in the transaction. Buyers receive and inspect the merchandise before the Seller is paid. Sellers receive their money if the Buyer accepts the merchandise. For more information go to www.escrow.com.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Scamming
What can RacingJunk.com do if I got scammed?

A: We can supply you with any ad and account info if you are taking legal action against this person. If you can fax over documentation that proves you are taking legal action against this person, i.e. court papers or a letter from an attorney we can disable the account, and provide a legal entity with member/ad/message information that will help you with your pursuit of this person.

What can I do to prevent getting scammed

A: It is very important that our members notify us of any potential scams or scamers right away. In addition to informing us of potential scams, we strongly encourage our members to use an ESCROW account to complete any transactions that you are not making in person. We encourage members to use an escrow service to make sure that your transaction is safely done. An escrow service protects both parties involved in the transaction. Buyers receive and inspect the merchandise before the Seller is paid. Sellers receive their money if the Buyer accepts the merchandise. For more information go to www.escrow.com.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:29 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

today is the last day so mr scammer merry christmas your about to get your very big lump of coal get him bjuice
Old 12-24-2010, 11:52 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Brian can ban from the forum but can he boot him off the main site and stop him from selling? just asking.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:59 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Why boot him from here untill this is resolved :?: :?: Do that and he might cancel his ad's then how would anyone get in touch with him :?: :?:

JMO Mark
Old 12-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Why boot him from here untill this is resolved :?: :?: Do that and he might cancel his ad's then how would anyone get in touch with him :?: :?:

In my opinion his ads should all be yanked immediately to protect those that don't hang out on this forum all day. You might save a potential victim.

JMO Mark
Old 12-24-2010, 07:36 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

So your saying i hang out on the forum allday long :?: :?: I have a real job i am not on the forum allday thank you very much :!: :!: :!:

JMO Mark
Old 12-24-2010, 09:50 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

nah i know where mark works heck right now out of the regulars its me who is the bum whos on here all hours of the day and night so if ya wanna rag on some one bring it to me
Old 12-25-2010, 06:04 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
nah i know where mark works heck right now out of the regulars its me who is the bum whos on here all hours of the day and night so if ya wanna rag on some one bring it to me
Just for reference, I been on RJ a few years, and had a few ads listed, did a few trades, and did not know about this forum until about 2-3 months ago, never cam on here. i would say 80-90% of RJ members dont come on here. So us bitching about scammers on here and not taking any action against their accounts really is not doing a darn thing to help the rest of the members.
Old 12-25-2010, 07:30 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ok julian let me ask you something in defense for RJ :!: When a person makes a ad how in the world is RJ to know they are a scammer or is going to scam someone at the time they place the ad :?: How is this possible :?:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -