JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 10-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

3 grand for that turd!! :shock:
Old 10-04-2008, 04:35 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I REALLY BELEIVE THAT THERE IS A CROOK IN THE DEAL HERE-- NOT SAYING WHICH ONE OR TAKING SIDES-BUT--IF THAT IS A GOOD ENGINE THEN I WOULD HATE TO SEE ONE OF HIS BAD ENGINES!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MUST BE VERY STUBBORN TO THINK THAT IT IS OK TO CHEAT OR STEAL THEN COME ON HERE SCREAMING ABOUT YOUR REFERENCES AND HONEST DEALINGS AND SO ON ops: ops:
SOMETHING STINKS FOR SURE :cry: :cry:
YOU SENT HIM JUNK AND SHOULD PAY UP NOW BEFORE IT GOES TO COURT AND THEY PUT JUDGEMENT AGAINST YOU[INTERSTATE FRAUD IS A FEDERAL OFFENCE!!!!!]
BUT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS DEAL WHY DID YOU TRADE A BLOWER FOR A MOTOR[ MUST BE A VEEEEEEERY EXPENSIVE BLOWER OR YOU FELT YOU WERE GETTING ONE HECK OF A DEAL :roll: :roll: :roll:

YOU BOTH NEED TO STOP GRIPING HERE AND PUT YOU MONEY WHERE YOU BOTH FEEL IT NEEDS TO BE --IN COURT!!!!! :shock: :shock:

LIVELY
Old 10-04-2008, 04:49 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default carbs

if carbs are not included then what difference does it make if junk ones were sent or not ? they were FREE,,,beside , why would anybody put carbs on a blower in the first place????????what a waste!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 06:24 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I have tried to make it right, I offered you another motor you turned it down.

If you buy a car from a dealer and the say it's a 1.8 L then you turn around and sell it as a 1.8 L simply because thats what you where told (same senario). I have said before the motor you recieved is not junk. We can go around and around. If you cover shipping then I can send you another motor.

About the carbs the agreement over the phone was to include the carbs.(SHOWN IN THE PICTURES)!
The cracked intake.. I contacted the guy I sold it to and he has welded them up. (He said he will send pics of the welds).
The Oil leak ( I know nothing about blowers I was told by the guy who bought it the seals were bad) Hence timeframe

This was a trade there was no fraud or scam involved on my part.

YOU KNEW PRIOR TO THE TRADE THAT THE MOTOR IN THE PICTURE WAS REFERENCE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as not notifiying you / Boonesracing about the blower. Once again I don't know anything about blowers and had no clue that it was junk until someone showed me what what was wrong with it.

You want to go to court that's fine. Let's go I will contact an attorney also.

I will contact UPS and start the Mail fraud process if it is applicable on a trade...

As far as being obligated to provide the parts stated. Thats what I was sold and I have the receipt showing it. I do not know much about building or the internal parts of a motor so If I can't tell the difference in parts how do I know and How can I be obligated to provide parts that I cant tell the difference on. If you sale a car you bought and it's listed as a 400 because that's what you where told but the buyer finds that it's a 350 and you didn't know how to check it are you obligated to send out a 400 even though that's whats on the Bill of sale that you recieved?

As far as reporting I lost money on the deal. My purchase for the motor $2800,(sorry) sale of junk blower $750. don't think I wont give that to my accountant.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:32 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ok here it is ups packed the blower because it was heavy of course!if it was leaking oil they would have told us at that time. I was NEVER TOLD THAT THE MOTOR LISTED WAS NOT WHAT WE WERE GETTING! yes i did print all of the emails and his first ad and the one he deleted I do have a paper trail! And as for the 303 cod That was my mistake i put it in the wrong box we paid it up front so we could get the piece of chit motor from the freight company, Because I called him & ask him to send an email and he never did I called him at 9.00 am & asked him to do this for me and he sent it at 5.58 pm that nightthey closed st 6.00pm he did forward an email to me that night and i have a copy of that email also.the shipping company said that they would send a check here at my address for the 303 but... It may be in his name so I told him he could send the the 303 & I would send him the check! No scam on my part just wanted to be fair! I have two other people that seen this motor on the pallet the day we picked it up there is no way we poured anything in it. he says he knows nothing about motors & I can tell that!!!!!! anyone that knows even a little bit about them knows that it should not look like that! hell my wife & little kid even knows that much. what a lame excuse!!!!! and folks this was my ad 1279168..........if clearly says CARBS NOT INCLUDED ....thank you also I will follow through with legal action this is too much money not to. The war is on & I am not backing down. Ready for a fight!!!!!!!! Please everyone be careful
Old 10-04-2008, 06:38 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

My purchase for the motor $8200
You paid that for it WOW You really are an idiot!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 06:39 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

$8200 ? FOR WHAT?thats what you gave for that piece of shit you call a good motor? that you traded for a blower... As I see it he has pictures of the junk motor you sent him and your ad of the motor he was suppost to get..Looks like you got a motor from the yard and rattle can painted it as it sat! It's gonna cost you more in the long run,so might as well give him his $3000 and call it a day. You sold his property,KNOWING there was nothing wrong with it! If I get something and it ain't right I call IMMEDIATELY and it will be made right,AS far as it goes you dont have a leg to stand on You have no proof that the blower was bad or anything wrong with the intake,WHERE"S YOUR PICTURES! He has posted pics of the bad motor and your ad.. He will win any suit against you with the proof he has and you have nothing!Because there was nothing wrong on your part.... :shock:
Old 10-04-2008, 07:12 PM
I972Nova
EXPERT BUILDER

He must have misplaced his decimal point. $82.00 sounds fair.....

JMO....
Old 10-04-2008, 07:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Josh ( totrade)..i read your engine ad over and over again..No-where did i see you say the picture wasn't the acutal egine you were selling. If it had i would have given you that.

Now i have been around on this site since 2003..and i have seen classified ads with pictures that clearly state "sample Picture"...yours doesn't even come close.

Boonesracing i would print the ad "No doubt"...this was very Misleading and i think the man will have problems just defending his ad if you pushed this issue...IMO

Make it right Josh..forget a minute about lawyers,court and all the Bull crap and concentrate on doing WHATS RIGHT !!

On very small scale this is one Good example of why we ( USA) is in the shape we are today..too many people hollering everything under the sun besides stepping up and doing the right thing.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/12804...s-Trades-.html

i was offfended when i pulled up your ad..this is shameful in my opinion.

MAKE IT RIGHT JOSH.

maybe this has done been mentioned somewhwere in the begining of all these post..but here goes anyway..i got to looking at Josh other ads and the 383 small block in the pro-touring 69 camaro sure looks like the same engine used in the picture of the Bum engine ad. ????

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/13308...o-Trades-.html

again maybe this was already noticed ?

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-04-2008, 07:41 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

well mr.totrade NOOO where in you add does it sayPICS ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY!! AND if its not in print.AND its not in writing. it didnt happen..also know as heresay..soooo sucker you will loose in court and look like an azzzzz. so make it rite, and payup..and his add clearly says NO CARDS.and then he went ahead and gave you some.why in the HELL are you crying..PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT MAKES LONG DISTANCE DEALS A SCAMMERS MARKET...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -