Tom Jones AKA Tomsrods is a scammer

Old 01-22-2011, 12:00 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKa tomsrod is a scammer

Oh creative Lying Tom, I have never had a car lot but I have floorplanned a few. I said I was a wholesale car dealer and was for many years before going back to college and getting a business and law degree. I continued with my education until I was quite older, not 2 years ago. The field I was in required that you stay up on business and law
Old 01-22-2011, 12:13 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

then why did you state it was a street legal car in your ad if it wasnt bart? minus motor and tranny it still by far is not street legal. and by the way keep thinking that about old rusty barges.lol the job i do is far from what you think you know. haha and as i said before if your would pay attention to what i post it plainly says i have more if people want to see them, or better yet you post them on here with all the other people you keep saying ive did wrong. lol that is slander my friend what you are doing, i just hope when the time comes you can back up your words with proof,witnesses as i can and already have. you have did so much wrong to people by doing this same stuff before as i was told that its not even funny. trade and complain about how poor ol bart got ripped off.
like i said before and you know its true look at your old post on the car then look real hard on mine of the tractor. i never said not once anything about mine being the tractor in the pic because i knew mine looked much much better, but you did post a street legal car that was not even if the engine and tranny was in it!if your not afraid bart please post you last old ad so we can all see and be judged, also any other post you want to do.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:13 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

bart all i want to know is this.. you keep saying fraud fraud fraud.. the tractor came to your house.. your house.. your house.. its not fraud if the man brought you the tractor for you to look at in order to make the deal. i dont care if i put a donkey on my ad and i bring you a 69 camaro. you obviously know the donkey is not the 69 camaro because i have brought it to YOUR HOUSE to inspect.. this is crazy, if i were tom, i would not put up with it..
tom there is such a thing as defamation of character, turn the tables on him, and he will go away..
baby traders on this site, i have never seen the like..
Old 01-22-2011, 12:22 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by racefan55
bart all i want to know is this.. you keep saying fraud fraud fraud.. the tractor came to your house.. your house.. your house.. its not fraud if the man brought you the tractor for you to look at in order to make the deal. i dont care if i put a donkey on my ad and i bring you a 69 camaro. you obviously know the donkey is not the 69 camaro because i have brought it to YOUR HOUSE to inspect.. this is crazy, if i were tom, i would not put up with it..
tom there is such a thing as defamation of character, turn the tables on him, and he will go away..
baby traders on this site, i have never seen the like..
Mom and Dad make them stop. :cry:
Old 01-22-2011, 12:28 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

On [2011-01-20 22:03:42] SUPERBARTMAN wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dumb ass, THIS IS NOT YOUR TRACTOR. Take another look. I know you wanted it to be that is why you used someone else's tractor in your ad. FRAUD! NOT YOUR TRACTOR. FRAUD! You can't lie out of this.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I was the top of my law clsses in college and I took classes until just a few years ago. Tomorrow it all begins and the money is irrelivant. You asked for it!

point #1 bart is a liar. you said until just a few yrs ago?
Old 01-22-2011, 12:32 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

Tom, I am not posting any more of your lying and rambling as you have. You do enough of that for everyone.

Operating an old rusty tug boat does not make you captain of anything. You're not military. Real captains are military. What you have, if you really have it is just a title they gave you to get you to operate that old rusty tug boat to push old rusty barges around. Left handed salute! Aye, aye c a p i e t a i n!

ad. 2106648 I see you have cleaned it up a little and left some of the lies out that you had put in about the time the car had run. I liked it when it ran 8 sec. quarter miles with 2 empty nitrous nitrous bottles lying in the floor and not hooked up. Hook it up and fire it up and watch that mother junker motor blow sky high. LOL

You are still using my picture. You do not have my permission to use my picture. There you go lying and misleading people again.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:33 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

On [2011-01-20 17:36:03] SUPERBARTMAN wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > In regard to the Chevy 11, the only holes in the lower firewall that I knew about was a couple where the MSD box was mounted. So you had to put a plug or couple of wires on the headlights. That is not a big deal. The brakes were disc brakes on the rear. Yes they were tight from sitting that is all. I restored the car 10 years ago and yes i painted it too. I did all the restoration myself. I think the car is great to be 45 years old and so do you. We both know what happened with the tractor and especially you know it. Not only is it misrepresentation it is fraud to advertise someone else's tractor then deliver a different one. That is what happened here.

point #2 bart is a liar. if everything you said was new then it must have been a new 10 yr old parts right? lol new is new bart 10 yrs old is old what is it new or old?
Old 01-22-2011, 12:56 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Tsamitto!!!!

OMG!

Such a petty complaint and you have the nerve to comment on my thread! I just read your complaint. That is a real big deal. You got to see this guy's complaint. LOL Baby trader! Give me $50 for quoting Lying Tom
Old 01-22-2011, 12:57 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

i guess i will be the bad guy here :twisted:
TOM--i think you were 100% WROOOOOOOOOOONG AND CROOKED TO POST A PIC OF A DIFFERENT TRACTOR[ OTHER THEN THE 1 YOU HAD FOR SELL] ON YOUR ADD :evil:
that my fine friend is called bait & switch[in plain words--SCAMMING]

ON THE other hand RED--YOU CAN NOT MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT IN all YOUR INFINITE SCHOOLING YOU WERE NOT taught :idea: about SCAMS/ HOW TO LOOK FOR THEM/HOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST THEM--DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH---PUNCH IN OUR SCAMMER SECTION--WE WILL TEACH YOU ALOT!!!!!!

by the way you both had plenty of time at REDS-place to look at both trades--SO--QUIT BITCHING :roll: :roll:

I THINK YOU BOTH GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED :cry:
now quit acting like babies and take your punishment and get on with your lives :?

LIVELY
Old 01-22-2011, 01:08 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

racefan55.

The problem is the donkey I thought I was buying looked like a new 2004 Massey Ferguson 1440v tractor,real nice and the 69 Camaro I didn't get looked like a worn broken 2002 Massey Ferguson 1440v tractor that had lost a backhoe, lost half the rubber on the tires and a acquired a rickety wooden top and a busted 4 wheel drive unit.

The 2 donkeys were twins! Its just one was 2 years older and broken down and put up wet.
I will take the 69 Camaro any day. Want to trade me one to a broken down donkey, tractor? I promise it will be fixed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -