Beware of Novaking35 (Mike Lay)

Old 01-01-2011, 09:18 PM
novaking35
JOURNEYMAN

is this were i post a scammer bs alert on mmcgaha to not trade sell or do anything with him becuse he will come back a year later and cry and make up stories :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Old 01-01-2011, 09:30 PM
mmcgaha
SHOW GUEST

You can post what you want, it's kind of funny that you are getting so mad, but you say you did nothing wrong. Must be feeling guilty.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:43 PM
novaking35
JOURNEYMAN

This is mike's wife and i was present the entire time the guy was here ....he was givin as long as he needed to inspect run, and give the truck a through inspection and to do anything he wanted he was not told anything that we did not know or were not aware of. I along with my husband do not appreciate his name being drug through the mud on this at all. A YEAR LATER NO LESS And as for him calling, it simply did not happen all we heard from the guy was how much he loved the truck and was impressed with the entire deal. It's kinda like feeling that you got screwed somehow in some way and complaining about it a year later ....what good does that really do if you were unhappy with the truck in any way you would of been more than welcome to come park it back in out garage. I loved that truck it was bitchin......if it was mine and i was so unhappy with it ...while it was apart i would be putting the motor together how i wanted it. Thats exactly what we had to do with the camaro that we received it was suppose to be ready to go countless hours later it was ready to go and we did not complain we made it the way we wanted it....we liked that truck alot and if your SO unhappy with it still i will make you an offer right here and right now get it back together and bring it and take the GTO in the garage home but dont make a complaint a year later OK mike is not mad about the deal he is only mad his name was ran into the ground over a illigenament complaint.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by novaking35
This is mike's wife and i was present the entire time the guy was here ....he was givin as long as he needed to inspect run, and give the truck a through inspection and to do anything he wanted he was not told anything that we did not know or were not aware of. I along with my husband do not appreciate his name being drug through the mud on this at all. A YEAR LATER NO LESS And as for him calling, it simply did not happen all we heard from the guy was how much he loved the truck and was impressed with the entire deal. It's kinda like feeling that you got screwed somehow in some way and complaining about it a year later ....what good does that really do if you were unhappy with the truck in any way you would of been more than welcome to come park it back in out garage. I loved that truck it was bitchin......if it was mine and i was so unhappy with it ...while it was apart i would be putting the motor together how i wanted it. Thats exactly what we had to do with the camaro that we received it was suppose to be ready to go countless hours later it was ready to go and we did not complain we made it the way we wanted it....we liked that truck alot and if your SO unhappy with it still i will make you an offer right here and right now get it back together and bring it and take the GTO in the garage home but dont make a complaint a year later OK mike is not mad about the deal he is only mad his name was ran into the ground over a illigenament complaint.

Ad says four bolt main- and if its a two bolt main then there is some legitimacy. I wouldnt think removing the pan while the motor was in the truck running and while getting a once over would be feasible, so you'd see it when you freshen the motor which sounds like now.

Original Poster, post pics of the two bolt main 289 casting block- go to help section on how to post pics.

BTW Original Poster, its totally uncool to post on here without contacting the original seller and telling him what is going on- How could he fix it when you didnt give him a chance?

Scorp
Old 01-02-2011, 12:52 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

just for arguments sake , they did make the 289 casting in 2bolt and 4bolt, the 4 bolt being the performance and truck block.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

Ad says four bolt main- and if its a two bolt main then there is some legitimacy. I wouldnt think removing the pan while the motor was in the truck running and while getting a once over would be feasible, so you'd see it when you freshen the motor which sounds like now.

Original Poster, post pics of the two bolt main 289 casting block- go to help section on how to post pics.

BTW Original Poster, its totally uncool to post on here without contacting the original seller and telling him what is going on- How could he fix it when you didnt give him a chance?

Scorp
Scorp ,he did say, in his 1st post he did try to e-mail him a few times with no reply. Just wanted to point that out.

Goomba
Old 01-02-2011, 01:31 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

does anybody on here have a copy of the MSA-1 BOOK for bbc casting # that can answer the question of is there a 2 bolt & four 4 version ?
Old 01-02-2011, 01:36 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I don't have that..I googled it.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:01 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tmasitto
Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

Scorp
Scorp ,he did say, in his 1st post he did try to e-mail him a few times with no reply. Just wanted to point that out.

Goomba
thanks- missed that.

Original poster my apologies.

The old Mortec site shows:

3999289....454.......71-79...2 or 4 bolt, some "CE" replacement blocks had four bolt main caps

http://web.archive.org/web/200805130...ec.com/bbc.htm

S
Old 01-02-2011, 02:22 PM
novaking35
JOURNEYMAN

the wife again he never contacted us by email, call or text our phones are always on and being business phones they are always the same numbers YET a YEAR later here we are having this conversation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -