lifetime Chevy man switches to a Ford (for now)!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:10 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Well its listed on RJ for sale right now, love the car but I gotta get back into a bowtie before I start developing a rash! :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: Say it aint sooooo??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Old 10-14-2009, 02:33 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Well its listed on RJ for sale right now, love the car but I gotta get back into a bowtie before I start developing a rash! :lol:
i tried to guess how long it would take, to get rid of the training wheels, and back to the bowtie. just jokeing ford guys.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:00 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by itsabird
i tried to guess how long it would take, to get rid of the training wheels, and back to the bowtie. just jokeing ford guys.
You know it aint nice to try to degrade a Ford by refering it as a Mopar. :twisted: :twisted:
Old 10-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I love them all but just want to get back into some vintage iron, the car is probably one of the nicest/nastiest I have ever owned, just want to get back into something that was made before I graduated from high school. I actually was looking at a 64 Falcon back half car yesterday that was in a local trading paper, waiting for the guy to call me back...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-14-2009, 04:07 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

dirka, you need to buy harb's car :idea: :idea: hey , I dont live to far from it, buy the car i can pick it up & i promise I wont take it to greatlakes or byron and have fun with it waiting for you to pick it up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)
Old 10-14-2009, 04:09 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

dirka, you need to buy harb's car :idea: :idea: hey , I dont live to far from it, buy the car i can pick it up & i promise I wont take it to greatlakes or byron and have fun with it waiting for you to pick it up. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8)
The sad thing I would have prolly asked him bou tit if I was in this other deal already. Well that is depending on how much he wanted for it.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:23 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Wow, that didn't last long. :shock: :lol:
Old 10-14-2009, 04:45 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Wow, that didn't last long. :shock: :lol:
ya think it's the old hot horse deal
Old 10-14-2009, 05:44 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

'Bone !! Say it ain't so, BRO :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 10-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Harb,

A Gasser... that is what would be fun you to do next. The ol' 4spd tunnel ram, fenderwell headers, like a 60's tribute on a 56 Chev or something... big long ladder bars, w/a knarley high rake/straight axel... loud, fast, obnoxious, dangerous, etc... something that takes up all four lanes to going through the gears... MAN I WANT A GASSER SO BAD!!!!! I would DUMP the pro-street for one in heartbeat. I got off track... what were we talking about????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -