beware of ad#1737046

Old 12-30-2009, 09:30 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

I hope someone posts something so we can get a clue as to what is going on. They both sound as if they can prove thier side. Please post something someone.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:37 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
-Here is my name and address Kurt Hundeland 94 little rd wurtsboro ny 12790.my number is 845-978-2020...... i think someone has ruffled feathers cause bud decided to post proof
YEAH... Wouldn't YOU...? I am with Kurt...! He is just stating his frustration and aggravation over Bud's incriminating allegations.

Yeah, so maybe Kurt has a crude and jumpy attitude, but Bud has not posted any proof yet to secure the right to calling Kurt a liar.

Some people are smartasses, and maybe Kurt shouldn't have been so rough with Bud up front, but I know how a lot of dumbass buyers can come up with stupid stunts to make a seller want to just forget even trying to sell anything. I have met dozens of idiots who try this crap.

No, I don't know either one of these guys, and don't really care how this turns out as long as the truth prevails, but don't just digest [WHAT] is being said, but moreso [HOW] it is being said...!
Kurt has been more honest and upfront so far than Bud has shown...
I may be wrong, but I say Kurt is being more truthful than anyone right now...

Jim
Old 12-30-2009, 09:48 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

jim im not saying who is right or wrong stating my opion and not above saying soryy if im in the wrong when things are proven or not proven
Old 12-30-2009, 10:00 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Hey Sam, I was not trying to slam you, sorry if it sounded that way. I respect your opionion, and I was just stating my observations and opinions too. No harm, no foul, we both got good arguements...
Jim
Old 12-30-2009, 10:05 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

agreed just have to see how it plays out
Old 12-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

what a joke....

Classic scenario where someone is flat out lying. They both hold their ground, battle all the way to the bitter end, then one of them says something like this:

"You guys are a bunch of drama-queens with nothing better to do than bash people here; this site is stupid & I do not have time anymore to deal with a bunch of dumbass people"

Next, whomever is lying will go away in what appears to be a justified fit of anger focusing the attention somewhere else. Whoever has the most pride will try to make seem like they no longer need to justify anything & that WE are the problem. chances are, there will never be any proof from either side. I don't know about you guys, but I did not question if this guy HAS THE CAR or not; so I will not be jumping in my car to go see his shop. I think he really does probably have the car... which is not really the main topic here in this silly argument. So who is BUTT-HURT the most??? Who will bail out first??? tune in and see... or not. Scoot
Old 12-30-2009, 10:09 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

I have emailed dozerdude a couple times regarding this car previously (November) and he has always stated to me to "come on over" to look or send someone. He seems to be open with any info needed. My only concern is the chassis builder stated, and I am sure he meant no harm there, just didn't realize. His car is a MAC Chassis and yes, the guy is McKinney, just not Murf. They build a lot of mini stuff and have a snowmobile powered dragster on eBay right now. Not taking sides here, just stating my previous conversations for what it is worth.

dozerdude: Don't get upset at the people or the print here. Just rooting out the facts. If you are who I think you are, keep your ad up and see this through. You will be happy you did.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:49 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
what a joke....

Classic scenario where someone is flat out lying. They both hold their ground, battle all the way to the bitter end, then one of them says something like this:

"You guys are a bunch of drama-queens with nothing better to do than bash people here; this site is stupid & I do not have time anymore to deal with a bunch of dumbass people"

Next, whomever is lying will go away in what appears to be a justified fit of anger focusing the attention somewhere else. Whoever has the most pride will try to make seem like they no longer need to justify anything & that WE are the problem. chances are, there will never be any proof from either side. I don't know about you guys, but I did not question if this guy HAS THE CAR or not; so I will not be jumping in my car to go see his shop. I think he really does probably have the car... which is not really the main topic here in this silly argument. So who is BUTT-HURT the most??? Who will bail out first??? tune in and see... or not. Scoot
Well at least he didnt call you a "hippie"! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-30-2009, 11:09 AM
budracer51
SHOW GUEST

I never called him or anyone else a liar....I just asked if he receive my deposit.....that's all.......when he said he didn't fine but then he said he did and cashed it, I believe that was an attempt at humor. That's when I said MAYBE he doesn't even have the car, never said he didn't. I will post my paper work from the bank as soon as someone tells me how to put it on this site, same with ALL emails...this is getting way out of hand, I posted this just to let other people know what happened and to use caution, That's it, he responded with his side, and he has that right. That's all there is to it, I'm out only $35.00 and NEVER asked for any type of refund....just a receipt if he recieved it......
Old 12-30-2009, 11:12 AM
budracer51
SHOW GUEST

Get of the site you lieing old bastard.if you cant see not my problem.You will need your 850,000 from your 401k to put into that dodge so you can sell it for 500.00.Oh i got you money today!! yah right....scammer...you are funny!! You must be from down south somewhere only way to be this much of an idiot.get off the site....

On [2009-12-28 09:01:20] budracer51 wrote:
> Sir, you have some major problems....I can see why you haven't sold your car yet. I was not bragging just explaining. Good luck....drop dead and please no more reply's from you. If you do, please learn english and how to write a sentence. It's very hard to read when there is no capitals or periods, it just all runs together. As far as idiots....I think I just meet one.
>
> On [2009-12-27 15:55:20] dozerdudes wrote:
> > Not only a liar but an idiot also.give me a break tire kicker.people who brag are people who are liars.You are pretty funny though.Get off this site we do not need idiots like you here.
> >
> > On [2009-12-27 12:43:16] budracer51 wrote:
> > > No games...I sent it 12-15-09 to 94 Little rd,Wurtsboro, NY 12790. I'm 58 years old , owned a trucking company, retired at 55 been drad racing since 1966 and have never cheated anyone out of a dime, My 401K balance is $850,000.00 and I live in a very nice gated community and have a 30x50 race shop. I was not trying to pull anything...I sent a deposit as requested by you with all good intentions, I figured the christmas mail slowed everything down. If you receive my check, please return it. If I receive it back from either you or the mail, I'll let you know. If I get a cancelled check back sigh by you, you will hear from my lawyer for fraud. No further communitcation between us will be needed.
> > >
> > >
> > > On [2009-12-26 21:15:16] dozerdudes wrote:
> > > > In order for me to recieve a deposit you need to send it.please i am not looking to play games here.this is a real car and i am looking for a real buyer.thanks.
> > > >
> > > > On [2009-12-26 18:21:00] budracer51 wrote:
> > > > > I have not heard back from you yet...did you receive my check for a deposit to hold this car? I have not received a cancelled check so so haven't cashed it but I need to know if you received it or not, if you haven't then I'll stop payment on it and we'll try another way to get it to you.
> > > > > Thanks, Bud
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2009-12-13 13:53:16] dozerdudes wrote:
> > > > > > I do still have it.2 guys say they want it but no one sent a deposit yet.Send a 500.00 deposit and its yours.I can hold for a couple weeks no problem.My name and address is Kurt Hundeland 94 little rd wurtsboro ny 12790.I had the car running yesterday but the guy thought he was coming here with 4500 and taking it home and he went home empty handed.Think 5000 is a very fair price for this car..Kurt
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2009-12-13 09:23:36] budracer51 wrote:
> > > > > > > Do you still have this car? Mine may be sold to a guy in TN. What would it take to hold this car for a couple weeks?
> > > > > > > Thanks,
> > > > > > > Bud
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2009-12-09 08:20:30] dozerdudes wrote:
> > > > > > > > I have a load of guys intrested so if you are really interested done wait too long.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > On [2009-12-08 20:33:14] budracer51 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > This new price makes a difference.....I have the cash just didn't want two race cars at same time.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > On [2009-12-08 18:09:20] dozerdudes wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > You said buying my car hinges on selling yours.just drop me a line if you sell it ill send over pics.no sense if you cant buy it now.thanks.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > On [2009-12-08 15:58:18] budracer51 wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > > I see you lowered the price...still very interested...please send additional photos to [email protected]
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -