WHAT DO I DO

Old 03-16-2009, 05:17 PM
mpm
SHOW GUEST

Thanks Scorp! and everyone else that has chimed in.I just want rid of this J/O if ya know what I mean. we will see what happens.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:53 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Pump

It is funny that AFTER you tell him you will refund the money he tells you it was broke due to poor packaging. It should have been the first thing he called about, especially if it was insured. I wont ship unless I insure it. Most treat packages like Jim Carray in Pet Detective, so you are bound to get a broken part or two. From reading his email it seems he wants the pump AND his money. Now that it is broke and he failed to tell you, I would assure him he owns it and to piss off
Old 03-16-2009, 06:19 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2 BIGRAY I HAVE SPENT HALF OF MY TIME DOING SERVICE STANDING AT PARTS COUNTERS. AND JUST ABOUT EVERYTIME I AM IN A PARTS HOUSE THERE IS ALWAYS SOME A-HOLE THERE SAYING PARTS WERE WRONG- BROKE - OR JUST WANT MONEY BACK BECAUSED THEY NEEDED PARTS TO TROUBLE SHOOT WITH. (AT YOUR EXPENSE) IF YOU GET PARTS BACK LOOK AT IT REAL GOOD!! ANOTHER TRICK PLAYED ALOT IS OPENING MOTORS, PUMPS, ETC, AND TAKING PARTS THEY NEED AND REASSEMBLE WITH THERE JUNK!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 03-17-2009, 03:57 AM
mpm
SHOW GUEST

Well, hes still threatning to turn me into the police and have me locked up over 325.00 pump that I have said numerous times I will refund him 100%, I just want the pump back first. It just seems like theres no end to his antics.I have copied every email I have sent to him,as well as kept all of his he has sent to me.I guess I will contact the police and post office today to see what my options are here. Thanks Guys!! I will keep you all updated.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:04 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

Did you invite him to this form so we can hear his side of the story ? That has helped alot in the past.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:46 AM
mpm
SHOW GUEST

I told him I posted it in the forum on here so yes he knows.
I Just got off the phone with a trooper from the Pa State Police.told him the situation and he said that he wouldnt send the money until he recieved the pump back as well.simple as that.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:57 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

CALL THE POLICE IN HIS HOMETOWN AND SEE IF HAS A PAST OF TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM PEOPLE , HE CAN BRING THE PUMP WITH HIM WHEN HE COMES TO YOUR TOWN TO SIGN PAPERS ON YOU.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:20 AM
mpm
SHOW GUEST

Well, looks like he has decided to return the pump to me rather than "have me locked up" for mail fraud..(cant wat to see what this thing looks like when I get it back...
Old 03-19-2009, 09:28 AM
skauto
APPRENTICE

Default Re: WHAT DO I DO

Originally Posted by mpm
I recently sold a used diesel inj pump on here to Riflemanusmc
.I proceded to tell him that there were no 5.9's in 2007 therefore he is incorrect. ! :?
Just a little input not suggesting anything other than the fact that there are a few 2007 dodge trucks that still came with the 5.9L as that was the change over year, I have physically seen 2 of them.Mabey different up here in the frozen north. Hope this helps , good luck. On Second thoughts why would anyone need to buy a used injection pump for a vehicle that should still be warranty?
Old 03-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Nothing against Marines..i luv those guys...But just beacuse you spent 20yrs as a Gunny in the USMC (ALONE) doesn't Qualify you as a bright Person ..sorry just the facts.

2nd..if he threatened and spoke to me the way he just did you ...screw him..he wouildn't get jack from me.

Now i am just going off what i have seen here on this post..
X2!!

And if I was 100% certain that the pump was what I described in the ad, I wouldn't give him a dime no mater How polite he was.....emphasis IF I WAS 100% sure I hadn't made a mistake in the description.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -