Seller NOT Following through with instructions

Old 07-12-2008, 06:59 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default humble people become friends the others stand alone

humble people become friends the others stand alone AND THIS GUY STANDS ALONE. TO ADMIT WRONG MUST NOT BE IN THIS GUYS BRAIN CELLS. JUST REMEMBER MR. TAX___ WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND/ THE NEXT TIME SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU, THINK OF THE GUY YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ................... ARE THERE OTHERS ????
Old 07-12-2008, 07:28 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Thievery at its finest!!

Mister,
You are a thief, nothing short of it. One of those folks that NOTHING is ever your fault, I bet it is pure bliss for the people that HAVE to be associated with you.

Just remember one thing:

When you steal, lie, cheat or otherwise disgrace your name, your kids, wife and entire family suffer as well. If that isn't enough reason to be honorable, then you never had it in you anyway.

I think the following is what you need to do:
1. Pay the man the full amount.
2. Apologize.

Then after that is done, I think what you deserve in return is below.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Old 07-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The buyer usually pays for the insurance but when something is lost the seller files the claim and gets the money. If you sell on ebay you should know this.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:44 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

taxman your stealing from this man! plain and simple. the add says 700.00 to your door. you got the 700.00 and spent it. hed still standing at his door waiting on his parts.that makes it your respondsiblity.then you give some feel sorry for me b.s. post. i dont care if your house burnt down, your dog died, or your car blew up. you got his money and he got screwed.i hopr your wife and kids are proud of you.you can sleep at nite. sure you can you have no integrity.you SHOULD give him back evey penny you stole from him.a lady working the counter at ups and doesnt know what red means, right.and you been shipping for 20 yrs, right again.with a name like taxman he should have known he was going to get screwed.PAY HIM.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 08:27 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Taxman
It's so funny that I have never seen any replies to this type of situation go in the sellers favor. All you guys do is pile on and slam the seller. Insurance is the buyers responsiblity to purchase. This is not a new item and I am not Jegs. Retail companies have it in the price for the insurance. I have sold and bought a ton of stuff. I always choose as the buyer to either pay for insurance or take the risk and not to pay for it. As a seller I will purchase it if I am requested. Once the buyer pays for the item, he owns it. It's the buyers responibilty to insure it for his own protection. I did contact UPS many times to try and locate the item and try to do all I could from my end. UPS couldnt do anything for me.
None of you know me or my situation. And I couldnt care less about your opinions of me or this issue. Hell I could post on here a BS story about the same type deal and you would all be on my side without any proof. Get a life. Or at least one of your own. This is between myself and the buyer. It will be resolved. But in my time. Not your schedules. I'll still sleep just fine knowing I am not in the wrong on this other than not being able to pay him our agreed amount faster.

The buyer can contact me about this, which I told him he could. He has my # and can call if he likes. Heck maybe something can be worked out to benifit both of us. I'm not against that.

Have a good weekend guys.
Couple Comments and a couple suggestions:

"Once The Buyer pays for an item he owns it" You're an Ebayer as you claim-What does Ebay allow a buyer to do if he doesnt receive an item paid for? File a claim and the Onus is on the seller NOT UPS OR USPS. He sent you payment, and didnt receive the item-your responsibility.

"But in my time. Not on your schedules" NINE MONTHS-What a joke. Even if $250 was fair-divide it by Nine, so you couldn't send him even $27.78 a month?

You contradict yourself and are full of pathetic excuses.

Buyer-Teach this guy a lesson. Report him in his state for mail fraud, contact his states attorney general-let them know how he does business.

Call the IRS and alert them and also tell them that he claims to sell a ton of stuff on Ebay and RJ and to see if his 1040 reported income is in excess of his W2s and 1099s-If not suggest they contact RJ and Ebay to try and obtain his seller record. He is the Taxman so his taxes should be in order.

File a claim in your state and have him subpoenaed as well-By his own admission he sells to tons of Ebayers so he is doing business in multiple states, so his requirement to defend would I believe be similar to a corporation, ie he has to come to your state to defend or risk a default judgement. When he doesnt show up notify his state for handling might even be able to garnish his wages and confirm with the judge the handling of his non-appearance in your state.

Buyer, go after this guy. There is no humility, apology or even compassion for the fact that you may be out close to $700 with nothing to show for it-Show him that same lack of compassion when you go after him.

Scorp
Old 07-13-2008, 05:56 PM
Taxman
APPRENTICE

and again...
Old 07-14-2008, 04:04 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Taxman
Thanks TOD74, at least someone has a clue. .
:? It was and still is my position that YOU owe the guy the full amount..because even if it would have been insured...it is you that would recieve the money from UPS not the buyer. Most times sellers make the buyer pay for insurance but in reality it is the seller who is protected by it not the buyer...because it is the sellers responsibility to see to it the buyer gets the product. If UPS loses it it is the sellers problem...not the buyers because if the buyer does not recieve what he payed for the seller must refund money or replace the merchandise. That's why I mentioned JEGS. If you order from jegs and UPS loses it you would expect Jegs to send another item...and they would..then they would file a claim with UPS to get their money. Same situation here.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:16 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

I shipped a mildon oil pan to garden grove CA thru FedEx and it never showed up i shipped another oil pan to my customer and called FedEx and they seen were it was scanned in at Hoxie AZ but never was scanned out they refunded to money for the pan and credited me the cost on the shipping .it took two weeks but they fixed it.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:58 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

this man is' stupid 'and only cares for himself . we can write til we are blue in the face he just dont understand. its awful to be stupid but to be stupid and not know it makes you a dumb a$$ .
Old 07-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

TAXMAN: Everyone said everything right... you are trying to justify your actions?? COME ON!!! You owe this man the money, plian & simple. All you have is weak excuses... you suck (& swallow).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -