PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING FROM SSTMOTORSPORTS!!!!

Old 02-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Dpilley
SHOW GUEST

Thank you guys so much for your support!!! I expected some negative feedback but wow you guys are great and I thank you all very much! My husband just spoke with Mike (apparently the owner) and got a huge run around of excuses. Since I'm still trying to figure out the situation I had to fill him in as I don't have a gift for him . I've done my best to handle it all with the utmost respect for everyone involved but my patience is gone. You guys made me smile today
Old 02-23-2009, 06:37 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Dpilley
Thank you guys so much for your support!!! I expected some negative feedback but wow you guys are great and I thank you all very much! My husband just spoke with Mike (apparently the owner) and got a huge run around of excuses. Since I'm still trying to figure out the situation I had to fill him in as I don't have a gift for him . I've done my best to handle it all with the utmost respect for everyone involved but my patience is gone. You guys made me smile today
I think you handled things great, a lot better then most of us would of.
You did good buy getting on here and reporting it, he read it and replied not that I caught it but the fact he knows untill he does it right he is loosing business from this post simple as that.

Also great wife for doing that for your husband hope my soon to be wife does it for me sometime :lol:
Old 02-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: SST Motorsports custom paint

Originally Posted by sstmotorsports
---
Deleted post = pathetic

Scorp
Old 02-23-2009, 11:46 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

sstmotorsports Needs To Learn, that, if you want to "grow your business",
Then "WISE UP" !!!!!!

Make your customers happy, and you don't do that by snubbing them, when it was "YOUR COMPANY" that screwed up.

The CEO of this company should GET THEIR HEAD OUTTA THEIR ASS, and make it right with this lady, as, in her quest to buy your product for her husband's birthday, YOUR COMPANY SCREWED IT ALL UP.

MAKE IT RIGHT WITH HER, OR YOU SHOULD GET OUTTA THE GAME !!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 01:07 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

yea scooter it aint the same but what i was trying to say is we wanted the customer happy. it was our fault because we said we knew what he wanted.(but didnt)we had to shoot 3 different flames to get it right to him but hes happy. to us its always is the customer happy.he should have done what ever he had to do to make her happy. it was his fault.loss or not do what it takes tomake them happy(to a point)
Old 02-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Outlaw- I commend you for going through it 3 times!! That shows a hell of a commitment to make the customer happy. I would only hope that they appreciate what you did for them & send other buisness you way for the trouble. Scoot
Old 02-25-2009, 11:39 AM
FlaRacer223
SHOW GUEST

Default Are you serious?

Give me a break, this customer posts a thrashing comment and everyone else assumes that this is what happened. Half of you guys claim to be in businesses that rely on customer service and you should know that there are always two sides of a story. Don't go agreeing with someone that you don't even know and could be making the whole thing up. You never know, you could be next. I know from personal experience that SOME PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE PLEASED! All I'm saying is that you don't need to be all up in somebody's Kool-Aid when you don't even know the flavor!
Old 02-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

FlaRacer223
You are a little late in this conversation. What you dont know is the seller/painter did have a reply posted on here and then DELETED it!!
Theres just a liitle more to the story than what you can read now...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Hey FlaRacer223,
If u have something to say to me post it on here, dont sned me PM's like this:

harbone66, actually i did read the post that the seller put up and it made good sense thats why i dont know why it was deleted. you obviously don't have anything to do other than talk s*-t on a forum all day about a topic you know nothing about either. anyway, get a life

All I was saying was maybe u didnt know the whole story. by the way I got a life, how about you?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-25-2009, 12:39 PM
FlaRacer223
SHOW GUEST

Default I love forums

No I just reply to forums all day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -