JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 10-25-2008, 08:55 PM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Real Funny I have been in contact with the Boones and Explained that I work for three weeks at a time 21/21 rotation which they were aware of and as soon as I get home they will recieve 1/2 the shipping.. I never ment for anyone to get a bad motor..

Why is there someone who is always willing to talk $#!T and they have no Idea what is going on..
Oh yea and Welfare.. pretty lame
Hopefully someday someone will hide your check under your work boots!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:16 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by boonesracing
We have found out the motor is a 355 motor.
Hmmm I thought you traded this salesman for a 383 stroker? Where did that engine go?Nice bait and switch,with junk.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/12804...s-Trades-.html

Looks like someone ought to get honest and quit droping the ball with excuses.Instead of selling people junk and screw them to death.

It gets so you just can't trust anyone any more.

Hey Josh are you that gullable to believe the good friends you buy this junk from?And expect to pass this on to paying or trading customers,yeah I talk shit,wouldn't you? This doesn't look good on your end here Josh,I'd be sending this guy back more money,

Heck he could have bought a new crate engine by now(and had a 1 year gaurentee) and had money in his pocket,guys like you give good reputalble sellers here on RJ a bad name. You screwed this guy to the pole,not once but TWICE. But then again your a pretty smooth talker,that likes to bait and switch with people.

Where have all the honest people gone?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:30 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by toTrade
Real Funny I have been in contact with the Boones and Explained that I work for three weeks at a time 21/21 rotation which they were aware of and as soon as I get home they will recieve 1/2 the shipping.. I never ment for anyone to get a bad motor..

Why is there someone who is always willing to talk $#!T and they have no Idea what is going on..
Oh yea and Welfare.. pretty lame
Hopefully someday someone will hide your check under your work boots!
More EXCUSES

I got a pretty good idea whats going on Josh,I been following this thread since day 1 and I am going to say what I feel NOW.

There is one thing I can't stand is a talker like yourself,your the one that plays DUMB and passes junk off to people,this thread is a GOOD example.

Josh you got the game down pat,your pretty good at playing dumb,but I got news for you,I was born at night,but not last night!

Its guys like you that make things difficult to trade/sell here at RJ that are honest,oh I forgot
Every thing you pass off at people are from what your buddy or friends said it was.Good excuse.

Now pay Mr.Boone what he has coming to him,altho its been a couple weeks now he had to anny up the shipping again,I think you should pay the full shipping on this last deal,just to make things right.

You got caught peddling junk no question in my mind.Now pay the man his money on the shipping. Not just 1/2 either Mr Boone has paid for shipping twice now.

Oh and my check,LOL
I have earned every thing I ever got in my lifetime and I can say I never screwed not one person on any thing,unlike you,you've only screwed Mr Boone Twice now Pay the man his $303.00 for the shipping.Why should he pay it twice and you sent him junk both times,and yeah I'm talking about the 355 too when it should have been as advertised as the 383 bla bla bla like it says in the add.

Oh yeah and by the way,where is the 8.8 mm wires,and the mini starter that went with that junk engine? Or was that another bait and switch?
And another thing einstine they use mallory not moly to balance crankshafts.
Read you own add here and tell me WHO got screwed

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/12804...s-Trades-.html

Your a swindler
Old 10-25-2008, 10:32 PM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

I like your style topsportsman1. I sold a couple of dominators on here about a month ago and I sent them out a day late so I through in the four anodized fittings for the guy and he called and thinked me and he still received them two days earlier than he thought he would.You will never get anywhere in life by screwing people over. Racers need to support each other. If he don't pay his half of the shipping we can all pitch in a couple of bucks through you on here and whatever you get over that amount donate it this site to keep it going. JMO
Old 11-05-2008, 04:43 PM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Still waiting on Josh for the shipping!
Old 11-06-2008, 07:08 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Inches?

How will He send the Rest of those CUBIC Inches???Special DELIVERY....Or Priority MAIL...................?
Later
G 8)
Old 11-06-2008, 07:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

topsportsman,
the excuse of its "what my buddy, friend or the guy I got it from says it was" gets old. I got burned by ham10 on a car and he used the same excuse. if you dont know FOR SURE what it is you better confirm it before trying to twist it off in someone elses ars!

Chris
Old 11-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
topsportsman,
the excuse of its "what my buddy, friend or the guy I got it from says it was" gets old. I got burned by ham10 on a car and he used the same excuse. if you dont know FOR SURE what it is you better confirm it before trying to twist it off in someone elses ars!

Chris
AKA plausible deniability. There was never any intent from Ham10 or ToTrade to make good.

ToTrade or Not ToTrade that is the question. Y'all know the answer.

(My apologies to a great playwright for corrupting his words)

Scorp
Old 11-06-2008, 03:02 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by michael1
I like your style topsportsman1. I sold a couple of dominators on here about a month ago and I sent them out a day late so I through in the four anodized fittings for the guy and he called and thinked me and he still received them two days earlier than he thought he would.You will never get anywhere in life by screwing people over. Racers need to support each other.
Good to know somebody was generous enough to give more than the deal was suppose to be. I would have sent you another check for the extra parts just so we both felt we made an honest trade. like you I usually loose on selling used parts, because I want people to feel that I'm honest and that they got more than they paid for!!

michael1 thanks for your honesty!! need more people like us!!
This thread may go on forever, but bottom line this was not just one bad deal but several bad deals to cover up 1 big screwing!
Old 11-06-2008, 03:12 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by boonesracing
Still waiting on Josh for the shipping!
I wonder how long it takes to mail out a check for ALL the shipping?

The mail must be coming by turtle express.

Hey Josh,I seen you here many times checking to see if anyone responds,but we been waiting on you and the crickets.

Send this man his money back and quit with the excuses,you've done run out of excuses.

Maybe Mr.Boone can send the lawman to your door to collect

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -