Tom Jones AKA Tomsrods is a scammer

Old 01-25-2011, 05:54 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

jrods,
It appears that you have been around Lying Tom too much and are now fabricating things I said. Shame! Like I said you will get yours. You might want to talk to Pete67 for advice.

This is my thread and you weren't invited by me so when you start running your mouth you need to be able to back it up. When someone attacks me, I fight back. None of this is a problem for me. I love a good fight.

LyingTom kept screaming that I had the tractor for 2 full days and that is a big lie. I had it for 1 1/2 days and that included Sun and as I stated I don't work on Sun. The half was towing the tractor to 2 dealers to find out what problem was. I did not use or operate the tractor other than the test Sun. The $1055 dollars is what the bill is going to be. It will probably be more. I have 3 certified tractor, equipment mechanics with over 105 years total experience that have examined the broken transmission in the tractor and their expert opinion is that the 4 wheel drive and trans. have been damabed and busted for a long time and the tractor abused in this broken stage also for a this long period also. The 2 ads Tom ran prove what Tom did scam. He is even dumb enough to come on here and make a statement that the tractor I got from him is in better condition, new cond, excellent tires, than the tractor he had used for the bait that belonged to Abele Tractor and Equipment in Albany Ny. Had I not done a search to get information about that model tractor on the internet I would never have found their ad and the exact copy of it that Tom had used in his scam.

I gave Tom plenty of time to correct the problem before I filed the scammer report. I have not asked for any money in this forum. The restitution offer expired prior to my filing this scammer report and now it's a matter of principle.

As far as the Captain bs., I have owned several big boats and I was the Captain of my boats. I operated them in the open seas and even to the Bahamas and back. I have been in storms with 15 foot waves on the open sea and torrents of rain. This was recreation for me just like drag racing is. Have you? So whatsup.

It doesn't matter what i think or say about you, I don't really know you other than you are supporting a scammer. You attacked me, remember! You will not be judged by me but by all the RJ traders and people on RJ from the comments you have made and the scammer you have tried to defend. I could care less. See Ya!

Happy trading!
Old 01-25-2011, 06:22 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

does my post make 10????? winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Wow, this thing just keeps going. please stop, I dont usually beg but I have never read so much crap before in my life! If you are going to report him please do but the words you are typing are just garbage!
I am a Captain, no I am a Captain, no I am a Captain...

In the immortal words of Adam Sandler " Day and night (s)he talks, each word more useless than the next!"

Excuse me but HOLY CRAP!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-25-2011, 06:27 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Let's all say it together, TEN, TEN, TEN, TEN, TEN!
Old 01-25-2011, 06:33 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

DAMNIT!!!!!!

sorry, the hot chics from the Zoosk advertising at the top of the page are staring at me again...

Old 01-25-2011, 06:47 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

LOL

SUPERBARTMAN OUT!
Old 01-25-2011, 06:56 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

Originally Posted by reddnova
LOL

SUPERBARTMAN OUT!

TEN TEN TEN TEN. :lol:
Old 01-25-2011, 06:57 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Goomba, you are the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2011, 07:00 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
Yea.!!!!!!!!!! But I bet he will be back. :roll:
Old 01-25-2011, 07:09 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tmasitto
you think?!?!?!?!?!?

I am saying at least 19 before its all said and done, next thing you know he will be a retired astronaut or a korean war helicopter pilot. how about a rocket scientist, yeah thats it, rocket scientist!!

oops, my bad, this thread seems to have been hijacked, lets shoot for 25!!!!!

:lol:

Old 01-25-2011, 07:26 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by tmasitto
you think?!?!?!?!?!?

I am saying at least 19 before its all said and done, next thing you know he will be a retired astronaut or a korean war helicopter pilot. how about a rocket scientist, yeah thats it, rocket scientist!!

oops, my bad, this thread seems to have been hijacked, lets shoot for 25!!!!!

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -