Tom Jones AKA Tomsrods is a scammer

Old 01-24-2011, 05:34 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

jrod,

If you got that 2 toned Camaro from Tom you had better drive it and you better put it on a lift and check the frame. I understand that it has big rusty holes in it unless they have been covered up. Go see. You may have been scammed. If you have the 69 he had, it was rust from one end to the other and covered up. I'm not sure who has it.

The other thing is as you said you have high dollar cars. I don't know if you 2 toned the Camaro or Tom but eithe way you killed the value of the car with a paint job like that. Deduct $10000.

It is apparent to me you don't know what you are doing in trading or you as a trader wouldn't be in the scammers forum supporting a scammer caught red handed. It is and will be reflected on you. I see you expressing your opinion on other scammer threads on the forun. Not good!
One will get you sooner or later if Tom hasn't already and you aren't smart enough to know it.

You are not a scambuster like some of the guys in here who don't trade but live to comment on here. They consider themselves self appointed scambusters. They don't trade so they can say anything they want. They in general don't care who they rag on the scammer or the reporter of the scam and I can tell you that most of the time it is the reporter. That is how they get their kicks. Most scammers are smart enough to stay off of here. That is not the case here.

Good luck with your cars!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:03 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

racefan55
Bring those messages forward and don't try and copy and fabricate messages from me like you already have. You sent me 4 private messages from last night until this morning to me. The last one I just deleted. You were trying to get me to make some kind of statement so you could run like the LITTLE WIMP and post them on here. WHAT DID THEY CALL THOSE BOYS IN SCHOOL? TATTLETALES! OR WHAT!

You are such a BIG LIAR SCUMBUCKET!

BRING THEM! There are pople on here who can tell, can't you bjuice.

Makes me want to puke!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:06 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

tmasitto - Well you got your dream 9 pages of blah blah blah :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: Mark
Old 01-24-2011, 06:25 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

first off im not tom jones, my name is brian (racefan55), my fathers name is eddie (hard2bme).. we both trade on here all the time, do your research..
what name are you going by today? rednova or bart? rednova, ok cool.. man you are full of shit! i had the red/black camaro also.. i actually owned it TWICE.. you are saying that car is full of rust? thats funny, i sold it for cash to a good buddy here local.. want to come and take a look? BE MY GUEST! bring that broke down tractor and ill trade you a go cart for it, with 4 good tires and a good transmission.. you can talk about all those other guys on this site that dont trade, but thats not me, i trade on this site all the time! you wont ever hear me cry about a trade.. if i trade i trade.. as far as expressing our opinions, you open yourself up for it! if you would quit crying everyone would go away. but i think you thrive on this shit! ONCE AGAIN, PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTS ON, MOVE ON..

ALSO, IM GOING TO COPY AND PASTE THESE MESSAGES YOU SENT ME, THEN IM DONE.. YOU SENT ME A MESSAGE FIRST! I RESPONDED, THEN YOU KEPT SENDING MESSAGES! I DONT FABRICATE ANYTHING! YOU NEED A LIFE!!
here are your messages that you sent me.. and once again, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT, GET A LIFE, IM DONE WITH YOU! ..

first message u sent me
Tell Lying Tom I said hi. You and I can go together and visit him in jail.

second message u sent me
Then you need to stay th f*** off my threads with your ignorant bullshit opinions.
It's easy for people like you to express their opinions when it's me or someone else, not you that got scammed and will have to pay out real money for repairs to the tractor I had a day and half and never used. The first day being Sun. I don't work on Sun. The half day being Mon. loading and transporting the tractor 100 miles to 2 dealers to see what is broken. All of this is in addition to finding out after the fact that I had been defrauded.
If you don't want to hear from me, stay the F*** off my threads. I read all your ignorant bs stuff in the forums.
I hope you are the next one to get scammed!

third message u sent me
Is it the captain or his lawyer? We know who the P**** is!

fourth message u sent me
I have alwalys had my big boy pants on. I'll pick up the tractor and pay the bill in a couple of days but that is not important now.
Today is your big day! TOM JONES (TOMSROD)LEFT HANDED SALUTE, AYE, AYE CAPIETAIN AND TOM JONES, (RACEFAN55) JACK LEGGED ATTORNEY IMPERSONATOR, RIGHT FOOT BOOT UP YOUR LIMEY ASS! AYE AYE
Old 01-24-2011, 06:38 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

racefan44,

Dumb ass, those are replies to your messages. Any fool can see that. Check the frame of that car. it is covered up and paint jobs like that are only used to cover up bondo and bad body work. Ameteur paint job too! Minus $10500 LOL

I see you, Lying Tom, pete67 and racefan55 are all in bed together. Kiss, Kiss!

Keep running your mouth, mouth! LITTLE TATTLETALE! LOL
Old 01-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
tmasitto - Well you got your dream 9 pages of blah blah blah :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: Mark
Hey can we go 10 ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 01-24-2011, 07:23 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WHY NOT 8) 8) 8) WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:45 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

hmm wife woke me up fell asleep reading this blabbity blab drivel on who can make the other look worse please end it or shoot me
Old 01-24-2011, 07:52 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
hmm wife woke me up fell asleep reading this blabbity blab drivel on who can make the other look worse please end it or shoot me
NAAAA.....LETS GO FOR 15 :P
Old 01-24-2011, 10:17 PM
jdrods
SHOW GUEST

i'll go for 10,i have got all night to do this.first off you need to put your pop bottle glasses on and learn to read.i stated the 68 camaro and the 08 vette was the only 2 i have driven.second neither me or tom painted that car tom brought it in on a trailer and i took it off of him but before he would trade with me he put me in the passenger seat to show me just what that car could do,and it was wicked.3rd of all there was not 1 bit of rust on that car anywere.and paint job on that car didn't hurt the value at all.and you tell me were in the world i have every posted anything on this forum,i'll bet you 1055 and my 2007 john deere tractor to your tractor and i'm the only owner of my tractor and i have all the paper work to back it up.i have never posted anything on this site up until you tried blackmailing tom.i told you i can count on 1 hand the guys i trade with,and those guys are brian,eddie,and tom,and the other 2 guys don't even get on here anymore.so if you wanna start making up lies on me you better know what your talking about,and you better have proof of what you say about me cause i won't holler FBI bullshit.you'll just get paper served in the mail.and if i have to spend out 5 thousand dollars to get my attorney to file the papers on you thats nothing to me.so go ahead and try me.and we will go from there,and the reason i don't drive these cars it takes 600 dollars to put hand controls on any of these cars and 600 to take them off if i trade a car.and another thing you talk about that big law degree that you have and how you were the head of your class thats real easy to do when your the only one in the class.i can get all sorts of degrees sitting right on my ass in from my t.v. messin on this computer.try getting a captains documents on a computer you can't do it it takes at least 8 yrs.of busting ass in the blistering heat,pissin rain,freezing weather,and then you might just be lucky enough to run a boat if your skilled enough.yea i did that for damn near 20yrs. that's y i sit a wheelchair the rest of my life,and before that i ran dozers,tractors,cranes and anything else you can think of,i just got rid of a 158 acre farm so don't sit there and tell me i don't know what i'm talking about.your the lying basterd and everybody knows it.so make up a few more lies about me i'm not near as nice as tom is.i don't really care who i piss off.you made this personal with me,when you started talking about the crooked ass law degree out weighs that captains license

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -