jdrods
SHOW GUEST

stupid is as stupid does.
Old 01-24-2011, 01:37 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer, false advertisement

jrods

Can i quote you on that? It's amazing what a little soul searching can do isn't it. Mirror, mirror!

I see you live right there in Ohio next to Tom. How many scams have you helped Tom with? You might even be another Tom or one of his girlfriends. He owes you bigtime now.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:28 PM
jdrods
SHOW GUEST

well now bart you didn't have to do to much soul searching i'm not really that hard to find.i'm about an hour away from greenup,those long distance relationships don't work for me ole boy.and you will never find anybody on this sight or any other sight that will ever tell you that i have done them wrong on any of my trades,go look at my racespace everone of my vehicles are high dollar cars and i have traded everyone one of them.so don't even think of putting me in the same catagory as you,cause your the one pulling a blackmail scam and wrong is wrong and right is right and what your doing is just flat out wrong.
Old 01-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by jdrods
well now bart you didn't have to do to much soul searching i'm not really that hard to find.i'm about an hour away from greenup,those long distance relationships don't work for me ole boy.and you will never find anybody on this sight or any other sight that will ever tell you that i have done them wrong on any of my trades,go look at my racespace everone of my vehicles are high dollar cars and i have traded everyone one of them.so don't even think of putting me in the same catagory as you,cause your the one pulling a blackmail scam and wrong is wrong and right is right and what your doing is just flat out wrong.
All most nine. Come on you can do it. :P
Old 01-24-2011, 03:00 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

jrods

guilty by association then!

pete67 wrote:

I have traded with Tom a couple of times and I think he is a outstanding and honest person. I would do business with him again. Tom I am still in practice if you need anything or advise give me a ring.

Ok..Now I see Tomsrod and Pete67 are one of the same or at least share the same computer...lol

Tug boat captain and now a lawyer too! LOL!
Old 01-24-2011, 03:18 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

jrods
If you can read this thank a teacher.

Surely, surely if you have any sense you can understand this. Several people on here understand.

It appears that you are trying to help Tom cover this up and all who read this will know what you are doing. Not good for a trader who has high dollar cars.

The more you write, the more exposure he get and now it's your exposlure too.

lively
RACING JUNKIE

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i guess i will be the bad guy here
TOM--i think you were 100% WROOOOOOOOOOONG AND CROOKED TO POST A PIC OF A DIFFERENT TRACTOR[ OTHER THEN THE 1 YOU HAD FOR SELL] ON YOUR ADD
that my fine friend is called bait & switch[in plain words--SCAMMING]
Old 01-24-2011, 03:23 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

lively
RACING JUNKIE

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOY-THAT DO NOT LOOK GOOD-
[TIRES LIKE NEW-VERY LITTLE WEAR]--NAH JUST FALLING APART

[678 HOURS]--LOW HOURS-BUT--NOTHING WORKS PROPERLY AND BEEN ABUSED HEAVILY

OH OH --WE HAVE A PROBLEM?????

Are you reading? See everyone isn't stupid!
Old 01-24-2011, 03:24 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
SUPERBARTMAN /REDDNOVA, It seems you were given oportunity to do your due diligence before the trade. You accepted its condition.....DONE DEAL!
Old 01-24-2011, 04:07 PM
jdrods
SHOW GUEST

you need to go back and learn to read yourself bart,i never said i didn't know tom,that black and orange camaro on my profile pic came from tom and it was and i'm sure still is a very nice car.and i never said i was a big time trader not once,i'm a select trader,i pick and choose who i trade with,and i can coun't the people i trade with on 1 hand.i have only traded twice out of state once in jelico mt.the other in columbus. and that is only because those trades were worth my time.all other trades come to me even tom if and when we do another trade,and i would be more than happy to trade with him again if i think it is worth my time.most of my cars i have never driven except for the 68 camaro from tom and the 08 vette all others i have sent down the road and have never driven any of them i just collect them for my photo album and then i will trade them off and there is a reason for that but i don't have to explain myself to you or anybody else.but mostly the reason i don't trade very often is because of people like you.i'm trying to get the post up to 9

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -