lively
RACING JUNKIE

8) 8) 8)
Old 07-06-2010, 04:44 AM
sc5199
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
James Gallus,
I thought you would like this picture better! That way, if someone recognizes you they can ask you why you are a thief!

ummmm the pic of the dude with the fingers up, is NOT me !!! dont know who that guy is... but it aint me. check resources again.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

I am sure that dude is happy he is not the guy who sold the same item to two people and didnt ship it to either-by his own admission.

SC5199, what would you call a guy who didnt ship an item after he took a man's money? And a guy who promised the same item to two people but didnt send it to either.

Help us out- what would you call a guy who didnt tell the truth? and what would you call a guy who took money and didnt ship?

I will help you with this one last one- What do you call a guy who promises an item to two people, doesnt ship to either and only refunds their money when called out on a public forum?

BUSTED

Scorp
Old 07-06-2010, 05:44 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Thank you so much for pointing out my error. More research was completed upon your request. I hope the photo showing is a better representation of you. I do believe we see where the money goes :roll:
I would rather have a beer than my honor :wink:

[quote="sc5199"]
James Gallus,
I thought you would like this picture better! That way, if someone recognizes you they can ask you why you are a thief!

ummmm the pic of the dude with the fingers up, is NOT me !!! dont know who that guy is... but it aint me. check resources again.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:22 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

James,
I thought you might like this one better! :wink:
Now this is the guy folks want to deal with :roll: :roll: :roll:

*Edited to re-apply picture*
Old 07-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

"Hurry up and snap the picture I can't flex much longer!!"
Old 07-07-2010, 05:23 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="hollowayshotrods"]

Thank you so much for pointing out my error. More research was completed upon your request. I hope the photo showing is a better representation of you. I do believe we see where the money goes :roll:
I would rather have a beer than my honor :wink:

Originally Posted by sc5199
James Gallus,

Hey SuicideB:

ID Gallus for us.

BTW SC5199, you didnt answer my questions while you were sneaking around the board hidden. Let's try again:

1) What do you call a man who accepts money from two people but doesnt send the items?

2) What do you call a man who claims that the items are in the mail, but never sends them?

Forum users could you help James Gallus with the answers to the above questions?

Scorp
Old 07-07-2010, 06:19 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Scorp,

First photo, is definately James Gallus(sc5199)

Second photo, to be honest, I'm just not sure, it could be a young James.

Third photo is him, absolutely no doubt about it.

First and third photo is him(sc5199), second could be an innocent bystander, who unfortunately, for him, has the same name.

For James: You sure could have saved, a big headache, and HEARTACHE, had none of this ever happened, I HOPE, you know this.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:10 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

How do you like this one? James Gallus and Kelli at the Seahawks game in Seattle!

No need to go delete your pictures from the website they are on..........I already have them in my files!
Once again, thanks for the heads up on that not being you!
BTW, shame on you for involving a good man in your conman ways.
Another btw, when these two guys say they are taken care of.......Thats when I quit posting your pictures.......which are public info since you so stupidly plastered yourself all over the internet. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 07-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Still laughing SC5199.

Holiday, very nice.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -