Updated Pictures of My new Car !!

Old 01-16-2007, 01:22 PM
elkymann
JUNIOR BUILDER

Now that really makes sense, and I didn't think a digger at the big end would move around that much... :shock: so I can see why you use two vs. one, thanks, just curious. and yeah, you should do well with the 500+ inch engine and spray. 8)

I try to tour with the NMCA/FSC guys and they hit Martin in 2004, but not lately and I won the brkt II their, hotter than hell too, but I won and the track was much better than years ago, although I miss the big events that used to show their, POP ROD Nationals, and so on. But, i usually race at Milan, Dragway, but will hit more tracks and I love Norwalk, one of the best parts braking tracks around in my book, although again, Chitown will bust a part or two also at night :lol: my current schedule is Columbus, in June 1-3, then on to Rt 66 in Chicago, for the largest street car gathering in the United States, so far!!! , plus, it is my wedding anniversary also their and that is in July, 19-22, then on to Milan in my back yard, then off to Memphis maybe, depending on finances and time off. Other than that, I may race at some tracks in Ohio, and maybe Ind., I used to race in Manistee, or Kaleva, Northern Michigan Dragway, but that was years ago, only 1000 ft their to race on also. But I would love to hit 131 again for sure. Ok, enough coffee for me today, I will send you a mail soon, and again, very nice work hammer, can't wait to see it in full trim, and I think a driveway burnout is in the makings, don't you think guys????

Elkymann
Old 01-16-2007, 04:42 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by lookingaround
good lord aint got this one done and already talking about the next one
It must be nice to be young..I can just barely plan past my next trip to the john.....And pray it is not high tide..

Old 01-30-2007, 02:40 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Alright guys here is the wiring 90% done still a little bit to button up
Let me know what you think ... :lol:

Old 01-30-2007, 03:19 PM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

Looks real nice & neat but where are the fuses??? There should be a fuse to each power side of each relay.......
Old 01-30-2007, 04:07 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Great looking job and to be your first one too, I am impressed..There is one point I will ask about though..Where your wiring goes into the frame it is making a pretty good bend and of course rubbing againt the metal....Is the metal real smooth and even so that looks like a spot that will get vibration and could cause a problem in my mind, so please fill me in...Again though, great looking job...
Old 01-30-2007, 04:27 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

thanks guys,
There is circuit breakers on all the switches and everything is switched so no need for fuses.

Where it goes into the frame is pretty smooth it wont rub through the coating. I ran my last car for 2 years this sameway and never had an issue, it just makes for a better/cleaner look then outside the chassis.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:39 PM
us7race
EXPERT BUILDER

Where did you get those Distribution blocks? The ones with the big power cable going to the center and the small ones coming from the diameter?..
I need some of those!! By the Way Awsome Job on the Wiring!!
Old 01-30-2007, 05:48 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

www.delcity.net
Old 01-30-2007, 07:26 PM
us7race
EXPERT BUILDER

Thanks. 8)
Old 01-31-2007, 05:14 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Very Nice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -