The Davis Auto Sales business philosophy is:
-To make a fair and honest living from the sale of quality pre-owned vehicles.
- To enjoy what we do.
- To offer the community a valuable and affordable alternative to a new car purchase.
- To give customers their monies worth, not only in the vehicle but in the treatment and service.
- To provide a safe comfortable and profitable work place for employees and family.
- To bring credibility and professionalism to the profession by dealing fairly and treating others as we would want to be treated.
- To enhance the community by generating revenue from a successful sales business.
- To ultimately help raise the level of respect for this profession by positive example and by supporting and promoting the Dealer Association.
(804) 271-0030 OR 804 357 9768
WE ARE CERTIFIED MASTER DEALERS
WHAT’S A CERTIFIED MASTER DEALER®?
A Certified Master Dealer, a CMD®, is a professional automobile dealer who has demonstrated their commitment to the used motor vehicle industry, to consumers and who supports ethical business standards and principles. They have met the rigid criteria that qualify them as a candidate for the certification program developed by the National Independent Automobile Dealers Association and Northwood University.
The CMD® dealer has successfully completed a 32 hour training program that includes general management strategies, financial management principles, successful merchandising techniques, effective human resource practices, and appropriate business planning. They maintain their professional certification by completing at least 12 hours of continuing education every 36 months.
WHY CONSIDER BUYING FROM A CMD®?
These dealers strive to uphold the highest of business practices. They comply with all laws and regulations. Their customers (you the consumer) are their priority and their business goal is to attain success through customer satisfaction. This satisfaction is gained by listening to each customer and responding to the needs of that customer ethically, sensitively, and professionally